In Love With My Bully? (Zayn Malik FanFiction)

Hi,

My name is Kayla, I have light brown hair..quite long. Blue eyes. I live with my mum, her name is Linda and younger brother called Jacob, he's 4. My dad passed away when I was about 3. Well, basically I hate my life, I get bullied by the one and only Zayn Malik and his friends. He's made my life a living hell since first grade. I don't know what his problem is but he feels the need to make my life miserable. To top it off, his mam is friends with my mam..like really good friends. My mam thinks we are really good friends..ha no. We hate each other, I can't stand him and he can't stand me. So anyway, back to the story.

Kayla's P.O.V.

I'm checked what lesson I had next..English. Great. I sit next to Zayn and his friends sit on the same table. I hate this lesson, the teacher hates me, I'm sure she delibrately sat me next to Zayn to make me hate that lesson even more. I sat down in my seat and waited for him to come in. He's always late for this lesson.. "Hey Kayy" My bestfriend Ava said as she walked in. "Hey!" I smiled. She sat down in her seat and rolled her eyes when the teacher walked in. "Right class everyone seated please" Mr Armstrong said. After about 20 minutes later into the lesson Zayn and his friends came in. "Where have you all been, you are extremely late. Sit down now" The teacher said. Zayn smirked at me making his way to the chair. They stink of smoke.. "Hey babe" He smirked sarcastically. "Go away Zayn, I'm sick of you treating me like shit" I mumbled under my breath.

"Fucking bitch" He slapped me. Ow that stung. "Your going to regret saying that" He said. "Right guys, partner up because you will do a project with your partner..you will work with the person sitting next to you" Mr Armstrong said. "Great" I said. I looked at Zayn in fright wondering what he'd say. He smirked at me "I'm looking forward to this" He said. "So who's house are we going to work at" Zayn asked. "Erm..ur I don't m-mind" I said nervously avoiding eye contact. "Whatever" He said standing up and walking out. Well then, great working partners. I got up and grabbed my bag walking out the room. Niall was stood outside the school. I looked at him and started walking fast. "Not so fast there Kayla" He said grabbing me and walking me somewhere. He walked me to the park, the oppisite way to my house. They were all there, oh shit I'm dead. "Your going to be taught a lesson for speaking to me in that way Kayla" Zayn said walking towards me. I backed off slowly wanting to run. He grabbed my arm and punched me in the eye causing me to fall on the ground. Then the rest of the boys started kicking me everywhere except Liam, he was just stood watching.  "Bitch" They all said to me before leaving. "I'm sorry..about this" Liam said to me then left. I walked home in so much pain. I opened the door to my house and went upstairs to shower and try and clean myself up. I got dried and put some clothes on and applied foundation to hide my bruise Zayn gave me. Ignoring the ones on my body from them kicking me. I heard my mam and brother come through the door. "Kayla" She yelled from downstairs. I went downstairs to see what she wanted. "Patricia and Zayn are coming over tonight" She said. I froze. What. Oh shit. "Something wrong?" My mam asked. "No, erm what time are they coming?" I asked. "half 8, get dressed nicely!" She smiled. "Oh okay" I said running upstairs. I can't believe they are coming. I love Patricia but NOT ZAYN. Urgh, I hate this. I'll probably be dead by tomorrow. Maybe he won't be as hard without his friends...who am I kidding? It's Zayn..I went on my phone and just lay there thinking what might happen.

-----------------------

-Emily x