Sheri

My name is Sheri. I'm the hopeless romantic in this story and I'm going to tell you a story of my unrequited love.

I'm a nurse, a company nurse in a Call Center. I've worked here for 5 years. Yup. You heard that right. Wanna ask if it's boring? Well, I don't think so. It's interesting. You get to meet different types of people, example, someone who just wants to take a 15 minute break from work and just pretend to have stomache ache or someone who wants to check on the cute facility guy who would always rest in the clinic. Then my life changed when I met this guy. His name is Timothy.

           -- ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤--

A friend was so desperate to see me date a guy so he asked me to create an account on that site. At first, I wasn't really into it because I know most people who uses that would not be serious and would just want hook ups. Then a guy added me and sent a message.

Hi.

Who could this be? Is he even cute? So I checked on his profile. He seems nice though so I replied.

Hello. Do I know you?

                                    Nope. But you will.

Excuse me?

                                   Well, I'm Timothy.
                                   And you are soul
                                    searcher?

Yup.

                  How about your real name?

I don't think I can say that now.

                                     May I know why?

Because I don't know you.

                                  Okay. I'll work on it. I will introduce myself first and if you're already comfortable then you can tell me your name.

I agreed of course. Our conversation was my escape from reality of work, stress and lousy people.

He was very consistent. He sent me messages most of the time. He treated me like I was someone very important to him. And I felt like I need to give back.

Hi Tim.