Tape 1😍

Clay Jensen, a shy high school student, returns home from school one day to find that he has received a mysterious package in the mail. It contains seven double-sided cassette tapes used by Hannah Baker, a classmate who has recently committed suicide. Each tape details a reason that she killed herself. The tapes were sent to various other people before arriving at Clay's door.
It started this way"Hi, it's me Hannah . Don't adjust whatever device ur hearing this on. It's me , live and in stereo😱 This is the story of my life and if ur listening to this ,😭ur one of the reasons why I killed myself.
This tape is about Justin folley. I met Justin at freshman year at a party in my best friends house. I know ur wondering who my best friend is but she was none other than kat💞. She threw that party so that I could meet people and have friends before she went. But I didn't know it was the beginning of the end.😱 apart from Justin I had met clay at work and I also met Bryce☹️.Bryce walker. Kat also had a crush on Justin but when she left I had fallen in love with Justin. I never knew about him but that day he took my number which was the biggest mistake of my life . That night he came to my house and offered to take me to the park and I was like "yeah, sure" A pretty dumb thing for me to do but I never knew what I was doing wrong . That night I had at first kiss with Justin . I treasured it 😭 and I had thought he wasn't like the other boys but well boys are boys and all men are the same not all of them but there are some who are nice and the perfect men but they are rare to find well then the following day at school he sent a picture of us last night to the whole school which spread false rumors about me. People started calling me a slut and all sort of names . I regretted being friends with Justin but little did I know that it wasn't u Justin who sent the pic but ur friend Bryce Walker bit still u let him do it why? That was the beginning of my disaster in high school . I finally let Justin go what was he and I never bothered and I went on with life . That was the end of ur tape Justin but don't think this is the end . There is more to this story.
Who do u think is in the next tape ?😱🤔 we'll find out in the second tape . Love u all 😘💞💞 will update the next chapter soon till then stay tuned and make u sure u vote😍❤️
#13reasonswhy #hannahbaker #justinfolley