Dreams from down

".....Its time we take a break...." the congress man in the television said loudly, Edmund sat with his bottle of whisky watching the fat politician blabing in his tv, sure one could easily see that his eyes are on the tv but his mind was far from there, "ed", Mr Bill called him, Edmund's eyes were still fixed on the tv, tapping him this time on the shoulder, "eddie boy", Edmund made a slight turn, "you can go on like this edie", bill, the short, fat man with blond hair continued in a mockery manner, "you can't live your whole life on whisky and listening to that selfish politician talk all day", billy studying the black hair, tall black eyes man. Edmund knowing Billy, he knew he can't rush to reply, the 48 year old man will rush him like a cheetah, taking one more sip from his bottle, he made a deep sigh, standing up he turned to the 4 ft man, "I've decided where to start my life again" edmund finally said, "I knew you'll pull out like a butterfly" billy said maliciously, "where will you go", taking a deep breath, Edmund could see the anxiety Billy eyes, and there was also this look of relief, surely Edmund understood the feeling, he had tied himself around Billy his uncle when his whole world came crumbling down, his company got destroy from the earthquake hazard a year ago, and the bank use that as an excuse to secure wealth from him while he still own something, he had turn Great Wing to a financial empire before it laid ruin, truly he was a success, but now the world won't remember his success, just a day after the earthquake, all the social media had announce his failure making it so directly, and the only thing he could do was to run down to texas to meet his uncle and hide his shame, but surely he knows he can't hang on the old man forever he himself had things to do, and the owner of the Great Wing can't hold him down forever, "puerto rico" Edmund finally told him, moment of silent broke in, Edmund studied his uncle eyes, there was this irritating look in his eyes, "Puerto Rico!" His uncle finally blew out, "of all the places in this world is it that "Rironco" place you which to go" his uncle said trying to form an ascent, Edmund dared not answer him, "I thought you'd come out from the pit as a butterfly, I never knew you'll come out like a fly" Edmund still reply, he didn't have to, what right did he had, he had laid low in this 3 room house for a year, depending on his uncle wallet, his uncle has every right arsenal to hit him with, ".... Go and be a farm boy" his uncle finally said, "when are you leaving?" His uncly asked, Edmund had the look as if he was making the decision now, "em... Tomorrow" he said trying to force it out", after looking at him for a minute without saying a word, Billy stormed out.

Edmund knew that "puerto rico" wasn't the best of place for a man to go, but that was the only place he knew wouldn't know about him, he didn't care if he'd be selling fish like a 'crιconιo' or farming and be a garçon, travailleur, he could feel his jaw tightening, what will he start with when he gets to puerto rico, he doesn't know anybody there, the only thing he knows of that place is just the name.

Edmund Philips took over of Great wing from his father when he was 21, his parent had a motor accident when he was 21 and just one week after that he took charge of it, his father Philips Badger established Great wings as when Edmund was 6 month in his mother's womb, Philips only dealt with manufacturing of selling of plane, and he had problems with the bank and the company finances was poor, everyone knew that the company wouldn't last long, when Edmund turned 10 his dad was having series of strokes and heart attacks, maybe that was what led to the accident. Edmund took over the company with haste, some said he was desperate for it, some even whispered that he ploTted their death, but the real reason was because of the bank who were waiting to claim the company, and the staffs were already deserting the company, they all knew about the company's financial problems, but the world didn't care, they only cared about what they think.

He took over the company as an engineer so he designed an airplane and from its design he got millions of dollars world wide from company world wide, and he kept designing for the first year as president of Great wings, and before the year was over he had settled the company's dept with the bank and settled the staffs of Great wings, he didn't end there, after the first year of his reign he made it a plane manufacture, everyone could see clearly how good he was, two years after Great wings even lend money to costa rica's president, he had turn it to a financial empire within three years, but the 6th year saw the end of Great wing, mother earth was jealous of his success as Fox said, it swallowed Great Wing, then the backs with their claws snatched all that was left from him, and so he laid without a dream.

But now here comes Puerto Rico, surely the only thing he has now, is dreams that's if he can dream....