That One Day

Elsa's POV

"Jack not now." i said as i was signing trade agreements. "But why not?" Jack the Winter Spirit asked. "Cause a queen has no time for playing and must stay foucused on her kingdom." i responed. "But you loved to play and build SNOWMEN!" he said. "Well i have to many things to take care of" i say "Yeah like what?" he asks as i sign my last paper. Oh no. "I see your done and dont dare lie to me cause I know when you lie!" he said playfully. "FINE!" i say. "YES!" he yelled. Anna came rushing in. "Elsa i heard-" she turned to Jack. "Oh he's here" she said. "Have a problem Strawberry Short Cake?" he said. "Stop calling me Strawberry Short Cake!" she said. Yes the whole of Arenendelle could see him. It's good because he wont get away with anything bad cause Arenedelle wants him as King. Yep Arenedelle's girls all crush and like Jack. But who wouldnt. His silver hair like snow,blue eyes full of happy memories. And the way he talks and how he looks with his blue hoddie acting brave.... wait shut up Elsa you cant fall for a guy now. Your kingdom needs you. Since i froze Arenendell our crops have not been growing.And we need all the help we can get. "My Queen.." a guard said. "There is someone here to see you." i see oh no it's.

Author's Note:

Hi guys just here to say that I am counfused. I HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK! (dramatic music in the back round) i know so i wont updat till like next thurs day. Or i will update tomorrow. Dont know yet. BTW @I_waited_too_long wrote this chapter next one will be written by @thatblackcat