Ch 1 First text

LUKE: I'm starting a texting story. Anyone who wants to have some fun write the next sentence.

I'm laying on my bed. My dick is hard.

RYAN: You rub your thumb over the head of your dick.

NICK: You call Grace and ask her if she wants to make out.

LUKE: Grace comes in and you ask her to sit on the sofa that's in your room.

NICK: I can't believe that you have a sofa in your bedroom Luke.

LUKE: I do.
You sit on Grace's lap.

RYAN: Mmmmmm. Then you kiss her and slide your tongue into her mouth.

GRACE: I moan into your mouth.
As I slide my tongue over yours.

LUKE: I moan and run my fingers through your long black hair.

RYAN: Then I take your left nipple in my mouth. And gently start sucking and biting your breast.

GRACE: I lean my head back and moan. As you continue to suck on my breast.

LUKE: Long low deep moan. My dick is throbbing and leaking like crazy.

NICK: Hey Luke have you touched yourself yet?

LUKE: Amazingly no. But I do keep pressing my dick against the inside of my jeans.

GRACE: Mmmmmm. You moan as I unzip your fly and slide my hand inside and pull your dick out.

NICK: Moan.

RYAN: Oh God. Yes.

LUKE: I stand and take my jeans and boxers off. Then I sit back down on your lap.

GRACE: I moan at the sight of the head of your dick dark purple and swollen.

NICK: Moan.

RYAN: Mmmmmm.

LUKE: A long low deep moan escapes my lips as you wrap your hand around my dick.

GRACE: You let out a loud moan as I run my finger around the head of your dick. Then you gasp as I gently slide my finger under your foreskin.

RYAN: Not fair Luke's the only one who's not cut.

LUKE: I moan and gasp as you rub the head of my dick.

GRACE: You like that don't you?

LUKE: Yeah. I moan.

RYAN: I stroke my dick as I watch you guys. My dick is so hard right now.

NICK: I moan and stroke my dick as well as I watch Grace jerk Luke off.

LUKE: I moan as my foreskin slides over the head of my dick as Grace continues to jerk me off.

GRACE: I moan and smile when I see precum come out of Luke's dick. Luke moans when I lick the cum off his dick.

RYAN: Moan.

NICK: Moan.

LUKE: Awe. I moan as my dick throbs. My balls are swollen and heavy. Mmmmm I don't know how much more I can take.

GRACE: Luke gasps and begins to pant as I move my hand faster.

LUKE: Moan pant pant awe. I gasp and moan. I... mmmmm.... I'm going to exsplode. I groan as I blow my load all over my stomach.

NICK: I moan as I cum onto the floor.

RYAN: I moan as I cum.

GRACE: I gasp as my body trembles as I gush allover Luke's lap. Luke sits breathing hard as my juices run between his thighs. I smile and kiss him lightly on the cheek before I get up and leave the room.

LUKE: Holy shit.

RYAN: Yeah. Damn woman.

NICK: Jesus Christ.

LUKE: I just let out a loud moan as I blew my loud. I feel great. Wow.

THE END