Seeing Him

Shooting up of out bed, i woke up from the same nightmare I've been having for the past year. Me and two girls are running behind bleachers at a school, there is a man chasing after us. I don't get a good look at the mans face, but we just make it into the school before the man can get us. Checking the clock I see its 5:59 am; of course. I have to get up in one minute, so I decide I might as well get ready for school now. I pad my way over to my bathroom, and brush my teeth then brush my hair. I apply a bit of mascara and a nude lipstick, then walk over to my dressers to decide what I wanted to wear. I settled on my Knuckle Puck tshirt and black skinny jeans. I slid on my usual black and white checkered vans. I only live about 5 minutes away from my high school, so I began my walk. I plugged in my headphones and turned on "Long Night" by With Confidence. This song is so special to me and so deep, I listen to it a few times a day. The five minutes flew by, and before I knew it, I was already at school. I go to Cedar Hills high school in Central Pennsylvania. It's not too bad, there isn't any stereotypical cliques or anything of that sort. I trekked to my locker where my best friend, Selena, was waiting for me.
"Did you finish that Trigonometry homework?" She asked me.
"Good joke. I did about 4 problems then just did other homework" I replied.
"I did 3, so you win" she laughed back to me.
We walked down from my locker to the main hallway, where it curves off different hallways. We had our Senior Math class first thing so we have to go to the first hallway that curves off. The bell rang, and we were just about to turn off into our hallway when I heard the front doors open. I glanced over and my jaw instantly dropped.
"Holy fuck" I muttered out