I Have Some Regrets

REMEMBER THAT ALL OF MY STUFF IN HERE IS A PARODY OF THE ACTUAL GAME AND I GUESS IS KINDA AN X READERZ!?!? XD IDK LETS SEE HOW WE DO ᕕ( ⌐■ ᗜ ■ )ᕗ and follow mah friend she haz a quotev if u haz 1 :3 her name is: TheMoonAtNight and she wrote a serious version of a Bendy x reader :3 its called mixing colors and haz 8.9k reedz 030 AND FRANKLY IDC IF THERE IS BAD SPELLING OR GRAMMAR CUZ I WAS BORD WEN I ROTE DIS.... NOW ENOUGH STALLING UR HERE 2 REED SO LEZ GU

"Bendy gtfo." Joey said. He was going 2 (rape) do some surgeriez on Mr. Woof while Bendy was sleeping.

"Why tho?" Bendy asked. He wanted 2 be neer Bor-I mean Mr. Wolf 24/7.

"Because I said so. Im ur dad now and I give u orders and u being the 5 yr old u are need 2 obey them u satanic piece of shit." He yelled

"Okie Joe." Bendy walked out and was sad. He criez becuz Mr. Wolf was withoit him. Then he went 2 his room and went 2 sleep. Zzzzz

"OH SHIAT NO MR. WOOF!!! WAT DID HE DO 2 U!!!!!?!!??!!" Bendy yelled. He looked 4 Joey and found him running away 2 the exit.

"YOU. YOU GET BACK HERE YOU SUN OF A MOM!"

"No." Joey screamed while still running even tho he sounded bored. Bendy then used magics and grabbed Joey by controlling ink in a puddle by his feet.

"F*CKIN SH*T!!" Joey screamed while he was getting strangled by ink.

"Joey u freaking  worshipper ima kill u for killing mah friend." Bendy said while tightening the ink around Joey.

"No bendy im ur creator dun do dis ;-;" Joey begged bendy.

"Kill yourself or I will do it for u. Oh wait u cant move nvm!" Bendy then put a thick piece of ink around Joey's neck and stopped his oxygen flow.

"NnnnnnnnnnNnNNNnnnnnNNNNNOOOoOOOOOOOOooOoOOOOoOOO" Joey yelled while he died.

After 25 minutes of him refusing to die becuz he was forcing in gasps of breath into his lungs until  Bendy broke his neck.

"ye btch die." Bendy yelled in happiness. He was happy cuz his dad died after killing his fam. But now he was sad and lonely so he got depressed and killed himself. 

jk he didnt do that instead he found a letter going 2 a person he didnt know with the address and stuff on it.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY IM BORED SO IMA PUT DIS IN DA MAIL." he screamed and realized he couldnt go outside 2 the mailbox becuz the door was locked becuz joey was an expert at locking stuff before he died.  So he made some ink slide under the small crack under the door and made it go to the mailbox becuz logic. Bendy danced and went 2 sleep and realized he could slide himself under the door. But he was 2 lazy and also he had to pretend to be trapped there because of the plot so he couldnt leave. he ended up curling into a ball and fell asleep on one of his amazing possessed satanic cardboard benderp poster thing.