Chapter 1: Back Together

It hasn't even been a day since we came home from the train station. Not much has passed and it was only a week once I visited Viktor over summer.

I loved every bit of it so far. Viktor showed me around to his country and I've became well aware of everything so far. The country itself was breathtaking when I visited.

Apparently though, I didn't receive as much letters from my friends back in England. They didn't bother saying much as the conversations were very little, and everything was rather short-term. I thought it was rather ridiculous in a way. They were definitely hiding something. And I've been here in Bulgaria for only a month!

Not much has been happening here. I didn't get much word from back home to see what everything was like. Although, I did receive more letters from Fred more than my best friends of Hermione, Harry, and Ron.

In a way we did become rather close even if it was only through mail as he has been updating me on what was happening lately. And I so told him about me and Bulgaria.

Viktor and I have been becoming closer, and we knew time was coming short when I had to soon come back to England.

I've written a letter for the exact time to start throwing my orbs to the ground on the exact date, which would be the last day of the holidays. I was prepared, but not emotionally.

"Goodbye, Viktor. I'll write to you all the time, okay?" I said as I gave him one last goodbye hug.

"Goodbye, Aquila. Take care of yourself." He grinned.

"I will," I smiled. We shared a little kiss before I felt my world around me spin. I knew I was heading straight back home with the Weasley's.

I opened my eyes to be right in front of the twins, Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"Aquila!" They all exclaimed. I grinned and I was pulled into a big group hug.

"Oh, how wonderful to see your faces again! I missed you guys so much!" I laughed.

"It's been way too long," Harry said.

"It really has. I can't believe how good it feels to be back in England." I announced. "And you all look so grown up."

"Thanks, love. Did it for you!" Fred grinned cheekily as he kissed my cheek. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You look a bit grown yourself. Quite fit, might I add." He added.

"All in the favor for you, darling." I smiled as I blew a kiss in his direction. We all laughed. I couldn't believe we were still at it - this flirting game between us.

"So how was it in Bulgaria?" Hermione asked.

"Well, if you've written to me as much as Fred did, you would've known." I said giving a bit of a frown.

"You too are really chatting it up, aren't you? You should just leave Vicky and go with Fred, why don't you." Ron said. I rolled my eyes.

I brushed my arm over Fred's shoulder which was a bit difficult might I add because he was pretty tall. I kissed his cheek. "Do you think it would work, Fred? Me and you? The Queen and King of pranksters? United as one?"

"Why yes, of course! Splendid, really! Can't wait to play it out! Together, at final last. It's a dream come true." Fred laughed as he kissed my cheek in return. We laughed loudly and Ron and Harry just snickered at the sight.

"I can see it, though. You too growing old together." Harry said. "Frightening, really. But, it's just you guys. You being married and all. Weird." Fred and I gave each other a fearful look and pulled away.