I Wish

Hai readers this is my new story hope you like it and feel free to request . Love yah <3

===================

She's the girl that has a few best friend and doesn't need anyone, the girl tht laughs the hardest at her own jokes. The girl that expects way too much. Doesn't care what anyone thinks, and is nice to everyone. Se's the girl that will hang up on you, but then call you right back and say sorry. The kindda girl that will put all her trust on you until you give her a reason not to.  She's the girl that will never leave your side when you need her, and the girl who will go out of her way to cheer you up. She's the girl who never sleeps without her teddybear by her side, she's the girl who says she isn't beklish but she really is. She's the girl who will never give up on you if she really believes in you. She believes in loving somebody forever.

"Behind the make up and behind the smile , Im just a girl who wishes for the world " ,

"Some people wish to be pretty,rich and famous or popular .But me ? i just want to be happy " ,

"  My only wish is i die , real cause that truth hurt , and those lies heal "

Wishing makes her feel better and listening to music makes her laugh , she dont know why music makes her laugh maybe she just like music that relates on her life or love songs .

===%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hope you like it .