Ill be there for you

Fanfic ideas

Casey and Sasha- her being pregnant

Chapter 1

Sasha's P.O.V

I'm in the waiting room at the hospital, waiting, If the test comes out positive I don't know what I'm gonna do, I'm only a teenager and I can't support a teenager and Casey..he's only on parole, dr Nate comes out and calls my name "miss walker" I hop up and follow him he sits me down on a chair across from him. Miss walker...congratulations your 12 weeks pregnant! I just sit there in shock I thought I would be devastated to find out I was pregnant but I'm...I'm just shocked. "Ugh ummm ugh, thank you mr Nate" I say and run out of the room I start to cry a little I walk out of the hospital, I text Casey, [where are you?} I receive a text back {at the beach about to go for a surf love u babe bye xo} I start to cry as tears run down my face I hear someone "you right sash?"

Sasha's P.O.V

I look up and wipe my tears, "hi brax" I say I start to cry again, brax sits down and puts his arm around me "is it Casey, did he dump you?" "No" I say quietly with tears rushing down my face, brax looks around "why are you here sash, so close to the hospital?" I look down at my stomach then at brax I see his facial expression change and I see he understands, he hugs me tight "does Casey know?" He asks "no I only just found out but I am gonna tell him later, I am really scared brax what am I supposed to do? "It's ok I'm here for you and Casey will understand, look come on I'll take you home" I nod and stand up holding onto brax and hopping into the car. We get home and Heath is there he probably heard me crying cause he ran and checked everything was alright, brax told me to go and lay down, i lay and think, 20 minutes later I get up and walk out of the room, Bianca runs to me and hugs me tightly Heath is sitting on the couch drinking a beer, he stands up and asks if I am ok, "I wanna talk to Casey" brax walks in, "he's at the beach but he should be on his way back now" says brax in a calm manner "thanks" I go to walk out the same time that Casey comes to walk in, I start to cry

Braxs P.O.V

I see sash outside the hospital crying, I go to talk to her and find out she's pregnant I take her home, heaths there, I tell sasha to lay down and relax, I tell Heath and he gets excited I tell him to calm down she is very devastated and I'm not sure wheat her or not she will keep it!

Sasha's P.O.V

I see Casey he hugs me and kinda pulls me outside dropping his stuff on the ground, he hugs me "you right babe? It's ok, let's go for a walk" we start walking and I'm holding Casey's hand then I stop and get kinda dizzy I spew Casey grabs my hair and holds it out of my face I stand up "sasha what's wrong" he asks all serious I cps tart to cry and try to walk "we are not going anywhere until you explain what's wrong" he says getting kind of annoyed "Casey I'm...im...I'm pregenant" I say and start to cry I look at Casey he looks shocked he grabs me and just hugs me "it's ok sasha your gonna be a great mum, do you wanna go home" I nod and hold his hand we walk back and go straight to the bedroom I start to cry "I'm so scared Casey how am I supposed to support the baby and how am I gonna tell dad" look it's alright I can get a job and don't worry about your dad or dex or anyone you have me and we will get around to telling them just be strong and remember I love you" say Casey in a calm voice "indi I wanna tell indi"