Chapter 1

So my girls and I were just chilling only a few months ago in a café talking about becoming celebrities. We are currently on a flight to Korea.

Now, I know we can have some crazy ideas. We can even have the audacity to try it out. But this is outrageous. We're going to audition for JYP to become KPOP idols. This is crazy. If this pulls through, I'm going to do a head spin. Remember, I promised you guys that head spin.

"Khandii, do you want to listen to some 2PM?" Kri, who was sitting behind me asked. I turned in my seat and peeped back at her.

"Kri...if we make it through... What are we going to tell our parents?" I asked softly. "You know I'm too Caribbean for this. Y'all Americans are known for taking opportunities." All of us giggled and hi-fived each other.

______________________________________________

We showed up at a nice, quaint hotel in Seoul and paid for a room for all six of us.

"Kia, your Korean is very good." I complimented her as we all applauded.

"Thank you,thank you, loyal subjects. Yes, yes, bow to me." She laughed and sat on the couch, folding her legs. "Since I got you all this room, go find me some food." At that moment, we jumped on her.

"A bunch of teenagers out in the world pursuing either a dumb dream or a crazy reality." Liyah, the youngest, said. "I have a question."

"I know what you're going to ask!" Bree yelled from the bathroom. "No, I dont think we're going to make it!!"

"Me either." I shrugged, confirming my thoughts. "We aren't even Asian. Look at us. We are black people."

"JYP is going to laugh at us. I promise you that." Bree said, coming into the living room.

"A little faith guys." Britt said, coming out of the kitchen. "I think we have potential to make it through to the last." I looked around the room at my girls. Well, since we came this far, we may as well go the whole mile, right?

What do you think will happen next Chapter? Tell me how you like this chapter guys. Gimme a star. Thanks. Lots of love.