Rules TnT

Watch the vid above, I literally cried laughing.

1) Your character does not know everything.

Therefore, if you are told things such as thoughts you cannot say that your oc knew what he/she was thinking.

E.g- Jacky thought that Jason was the hottest guy in school, tho she never told anyone.

Jason knew that jacky thought this, not thinking the same of her.

2) Don't Bully!

I'm fully against bullying, and tolerate no form of it unless involved in the rp.

3) Please try to have at least two sentenced answers.

I'm not the best at role-playing, but i don't suck at it. It Helps a ton if you could make your responses longer and give me more detail to work with instead of 3 word long answers. I do accept some few worded answers if there isn't a whole lot to respond too.

E.g- Canairy pouted as Jaxon took her dog's leash out of her hands and throwing it into the fire. It was the last thing she had of Biscuit, besides a few photos she took of him. She kept the photos hidden on her work USB, hoping Jaxon would never find them.

4) Smut is Allowed.

I do allow smut and cussing, because im cool and i cuss a shit ton when im not around adults or tiny children. But please dont make the smut awkward and without detail.

5) I have a  life!

I do have a life, and ill explain my schedule-

Every other weekend im down at my dad, where i can be on alot. But sometimes i get distracted.

the  2 weeks and one weekend that im not able to get on, im at my moms, where i try to get  on but i most likely cant.

6) I completely support gays, lesbians and bisexuals.

Only im not comfortable with role-playing any of that. I will accept you but ill just try and pair you with someone whose made a forum under that sexuality. But the rules will stand even if im not the second role-player.

7) You can have multiple Ocs in my book.

I will allow multiple Ocs as long as their different from each other.

More Rules may come.