The Love of a drug dealer.

Just a little snip of what comes ahead!

"I love you, Te amo como la luna ama el sol, te amo como el silencio ama el sonido." he told me, keeping his soft caramel eyes on me. His accent swift and charming, every single sylabble making me swoon, I felt his kisses leaving my neck up to my cheeks.

I met his lips feeling the amazing chills he sent through my whole body, he kissed me down my chest making me fall on the soft matress under us, "I never want to touch another woman like this.." he whispered in between kisses. I gasped at the pleasure he gave me with his every touch.

I closed my eyes to remember the moment as if engraving it into my head.

"Phoebe, I love you. so, so, so much. Look in my eyes when I tell you this." I obeyed his request meeting his lustful eyes, his chin layed on my chest touching my blonde hair's ends, "Whats wrong?" I asked sitting up slightly. He smiled a beautiful millionaire smile at me, His smile only grew bigger as he stared at me. "You would make me complete if you answer this question correctly." He mused in his spanish accent.

"What is it?" I squeaked, I sat up making him sit up as well. I could see his tan chest gleam through the candle light of his room, he grabbed my chin gently making me face him directly.

"I would rather die a thousand years alone, than be with out you. I don't love you for how you dance with my angel's but how your name can silence my demon's, I would rather lose everything to my business, my money, my home's then be with out you. I would rather have you then have what I want, because you Phoebe, I love you. I love you even when your tearing me to pieces. I love you when your angry at me or the world. I love you even when you don't want to do the things I want to do." he spoke as if he rehearsed it before he told me.

"I love you too. I love you." I said gasping. he smiled at me before reaching across the bed into his night stand drawer he pulled out a small item bringing himself back to the postion he was in before.

He took a deep breath before meeting my eyes, he smiled again nervously. "Im sorry Im just so nervous and scared." he chuckled. This surprised me, Enrique was never scared of anything. I felt the chills rise up my back.

"Why are you nervous baby?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder, he took another deep breath meeting my eyes once again. "Phoebe Accosta, you make me the happiest man in all of Matamoros and all of Mexico included. Will you marry me?" he manged to say it all in english through his spanish accent.

I felt the tears well in my eyes he cupped my cheek, with his strong hand I could feel my tears rolling on to his hand.

"I need en answer hermosa..." he chuckled lightly. I laughed along with him nodding my head, "Yes I will marry you." I answered to him.

He smiled, drowing me in kisses He paused opening the box to reveal a diamond ring, he slowly slid it on to my finger, it fit so perfectly and looked absolutely gorges.

I spent the night in his arms that night keeping our bodies close to on an other.

MORNING AFTER.

"Don Enrique?" I heard a male voice boom through the room. I opened my eyes to see the maid of my now fiancee in front of the door along with a man dressed in a hat and boots.

"Perdona me Don Enrique no mas viene a visar te Ya llegaron, también las drogas. Y tienen el dinero." he informes my now fully awake fiancee.

I groaned as he grabbed his robe and left the room along with the others except the maid. she came in fixing the bed sheets handing me my garments from the floor.

" Y como estas Señora Accosta?" she asked keeping her eyes down, I got out of the bed so I wouldn't bother her fixing, "Estoy bien gracias por preguntar, y usted?" I asked her back, putting on my bra and shirt in the bathroom.

"De nada, y no mas esperando hasta que nazca mi bebe." she chuckled lightly as she fluffled the pillow putting her hand on her belly. I smiled at her, as she exited the room with dirty sheets. I walked on to the balcony to see Enrique talking to one of the men. His men grabbed the man in the grey pulling him into the stables with Enrique infront of them, they shut the stable doors.

Every thing was held silent until the sound gun shot filled the air making me shrivel in fear, through out all of this I still love him even if he is in the Cartels.