Prologue

It was a typical Wednesday, only something seemed... off. When PJ sat down for lunch with her good and completely 100% loyal friends, Allen and Ken, she noticed one of her friends was missing.

"Where's Tyler?" She asked her good and completely 100% loyal friends, Allen and Ken. "I haven't seen him anywhere today."
"Maybe he's avoiding you." Her good and completely 100% loyal friend Ken said.
"Is he dead?" She asked.
"Probably."

The three continued to eat their lunch in silence. Ken and Allen have quite the friendship. In fact they have never fought a day in their lives. It would be difficult to imagine something like Allen taking Ken's beanie and for Ken to slap him across the face two times and argue back and forth about why Ken shouldn't hit Allen and why Allen shouldn't take Ken's hat. That would be just ridiculous. Nothing like that would ever happen with good and completely 100% loyal friends such as them.

When the bell rang, the three parted ways and returned to their study halls and did what they normally do in the second half of their C day study hall. Ken took a nap, PJ played the Casio and had a mental breakdown, and Allen of course sat and thought about his perfect friendship with Ken and how nothing could ever come in between them.

     The bell rang and the three good and completely 100% loyal friends were dismissed from their study halls. Ken and PJ both made their way to their Studio Art class. The two sat and waited patiently for Tyler to arrive... He never showed up. PJ, being the good and caring person that she is decided to check in on him and sent him a heartfelt text to make sure he was ok.

 PJ, being the good and caring person that she is decided to check in on him and sent him a heartfelt text to make sure he was ok

"Are... you... dead..." She said to herself in her head. "Aaaand send."

     She sat the phone down and waited for a response. When twenty minutes passed she lost hope.

"It's been like... Twenty minutes guys, I think he really is dead." PJ said in disappointment.
"We might as well plan out his funeral." Alex said, sarcastically.
"What a great idea, Alex, you're just ALWAYS filled with them."

     PJ jumped up and grabbed a piece of paper and began to draw out exactly how the funeral shall go along with the help of Josh, Alex, Ken, and George. It was flawless. Sensational. A true piece of artwork.

                               THIS
              is how the funeral went.