"The kick in the back!"

Taiga P.O.V
I'm sat in my set and that little dumb chihuahua(Ami Kawashiam)is just starring at me I look to the front and I see Ryuuji Takasu just looks at me too with a grin on his face so I place my head down on the desk. After class I walk out to go and grab some lunch with Ryuuji,Ami,Minori and Kitamura as I sat down Ryuuji placed my lunch down in front of me and then sat down with his.

As Minori stairs at me with this weird look on her face like she knew something I didn't know. Kitamura also gave me that look to, Ryuuji came over and whispered " Hey do you know what there doing and if you do please tell me?" I shook my head at him and then started to eat my lunch.

Ryuuji P.O.V
As Taiga ate her lunch I just looked at her with a small smile on my face. Minori just looked at me, then she just picked me up out of know where,Taiga then followed me and Minori. Just then I realized what was going on and then grabbed Aysaka and whispered "I want you to kick me in the back!"
"Ok but why? Ohh I get it you don't won't Minori and Kitamura to know about the thing." As Taiga whispered back in my ear. 

So I push her away from my chest and then from out of know where Taiga then runs back though the corridor,then runs towards me. Just then I realized that my heart was thrombin thinkin what if she kicked me to hard and I fainted? What if she... TUMP!!!!  Taiga kicks me in the back like I said. 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Chapter One: this is just what I've thought of off of my head so I hope you enjoyed this Chapter~Wolfgirl7153
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++