Robbery.

You were wearing a black hoodie, black jeans, and black combat boots. You had your familiar black mask with a dripping, blood red frown.  You were at it again, you loved robbing jewelry stores more than anything. 

Approaching the back door, you pulled out your lock picks. After about ten minutes you finally got the lock to open, you smirked, opening the door slowly. You quickly pulled out your phone, hacking into the alarm system, turning it off. 

You walked in cautiously, closing the door behind you. Quickly, you shot arrows at the security cameras. You began to walk to the display counter, pulling out your hammer. As you were about to smash the glass a vent dropped to the floor across the room. You quickly hid behind a large body mirror in the corner of the shop.

 You quickly hid behind a large body mirror in the corner of the shop

The dim moonlight revealed who had sabotaged your plan. She had blonde pigtails dangling from either side of her head. She was covered in somewhat elegant clown makeup. She had on a red and black corset with red and black leggings. She also head read and black boots to go with it. She walked around, investigating the place.

Suddenly she called out, "Alright, who's here? Don't worry, I won't hurt ya." Sighing, you stood up, looking her in the eye. She smiled, "Who are you?"

Clearing your throat, you replied, "I keep a low profile. I'd prefer not to tell the famous sidekick who I am."

"Sidekick?!" The girl crossed her arms in frustration, "I am no sidekick. I am Harley Quinn, Mr.J's true love."

"So, sidekick."

"No!" She threw her bat at you, you stepped out of the way.

"Look, I need to get back to my thing. If you could just you know... leave me to it?" You smashed the glass, grabbing all jewelry in sight. You threw them into your bag. Harley watched, curious.

"Do you not have anyone to work with?" She cocked her head to the side.

"Nope," You smashed another display case, "People and I don't get along."

"We seem to be getting along just fine, you party pooper."

You rolled your eyes, "Look, how about you go back to getting your ass beat by your 'true love' while I finish my work here."

Harley was shocked, "I get he gets angry with me sometimes but.."

"No. You really don't see it? Jesus. Harley, I've always felt bad for you. Joker is heartless. He doesn't love you. He's using you. EVERYONE sees it. It's all people talk about." Sighing you added, "The only reason why I know who your are is because no one shuts up about how bad Joker treats you."

Harley was silent, holding back tears. She wasn't angry, she was just trying to process it all, because deep down she knew it was true.

"Look," you snapped her out of her thoughts. "You don't have to be tied to that guy. Just some advice. Leave the situation."

You opened the back door, a bag full of jewels over your shoulder, "Don't tell anyone I was here." 

You shut the door behind you.

"Goodnight."