Preview

It was a cold dreary night. The omnics had been seen, and it was all over the news. The Oxton family was hiding quietly in their cellar, hoping for the time when it was safe to come out arrived. After hours of waiting they started to here something. It was the unmistakable "bee da boo buzz" of the bastion bots. They could here 3. They were very familiar with them. The world tried to live in harmony with all omnics, but bastion bots were very different. They would go right into their armored sentry mode, and before you knew it, they would wildly fire away. The bastion bots had already found the entrance to the cellar. They were walking down, and the Oxton family thought they were doomed. When they saw the 3 bastion bots, they simply looked at each other for a time. The bastion bots started to seem almost friendly. A bird was sitting on the middle one's shoulder, and he looked very calm. Then they let out another "whirr buzz," and went back up the stairs. After they had left, the Oxton family got a notification on their phone that it was safe to come out from hiding. They also saw a note. It read "We are the final three bastion bots, that haven't been turned evil. We have been trying to show people that not all omnics are bad. Do not be confused, some are. You must take the proper precautions. Doomfist is fighting to turn all bots evil. He will stop at nothing. Please keep yourselves safe. We don't want anyone to get hurt. Protect Zanyatta. He is our only hope at omnic survival alongside humans. Please, stay safe, and inform the Overwatch HQ that we have sent this. -The bastion trio."
The Oxton family was quite amazed at what they read. Who was Doomfist? Why must they protect Zenyatta? They hoped they would soon find answers. This information could change their lives forever.

                           At the Overwatch HQ

Tracer and Winston were just returning from a grueling session of training. Primal rage had been released so many times that he Tracer couldn't tell that it was the same person any more, and Winston had been stuck with so many pulse bombs he wondered if Tracer had stole her father's tactical visor. They both had burn marks, and were aching with pain, but there is never anytime for rest in the Overwatch HQ. Pharah was sending an emergency message. Pharah was the security leader of the Overwatch HQ. Her face appeared on the big-screen in front of Winston. "They have come. The bastion bots! Hundreds! Hurry, I'm losing you! Rally the forces. We must stop them before it is too late!" Before Winston had time to react, Tracer was rapidly mashing buttons. Alarm signals went out for everyone to meet at the top door. The first fight of a long series of battles was about to begin. Everyone had the feeling of butterflies while they went into battle. And then it began...