PART-1

AN: Hola dears! I'm back with another light hearted Shraman Three Shot. It's a tweaked version of one my old one for another couple. Hope u guys have a fun reading this.

Not proof read. Excuse the errors.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Maamiji came in a huff to shraman's room in Tiwari killa which was of course the old room of Sumo's. Tomorrow was Karvachauth and the Tiwaris were hosting it in a big way in honour of their newly married daughters. But sadly one of them was the reason for maamiji's huffing and puffing and as much of a miracle it was, the reason wasn't Sumo this time but Preethi!

Preethi and Pushkar had a huge fight regarding something which Shraman secretly think was related to Kamini chachi's meddling and they had decided to keep mum about it in front of mamiji lest it becomes an open world war between the families. In short Preethi had fought with Pushkar and had flat out refused to keep a fast for him and mamiji a strict stickler to customs had threatened her to keep one. But now Preethi was threatening that she would surely eat at least 10 ladoos secretly to cheat the fast making mamiji furious and storming into Shraman's room to teach her senseless daughter some lesson!

Shraman who themselves weren't much at peace with themselves and hadn't agreed on a single thing from the time they had gotten married, had for the first time agreed on something and that was that mamiji and Preethi's fight had been entertaining to say the least! Wishing secretly they had some popcorn too to go with it! Both of them had eavesdropped or to say had heard the scream fest from the entrance of their room very clearly and Sumo had even silenced an incessant Shravan who was giving running commentary on their fight! Then both had run into their room seeing that mamiji was coming towards their direction! They both were surreptitiously sitting there trying to hide their laughs! And Sumo's laugh had almost become audible when mamiji called Shravan , "ShArvan beta" like she usually did even after he had subtly reminded her that his name had an A' after R' and not before! Sumo really enjoyed watching Shravan's constipated face every time that happened!

So finally after an hour of serious discussion of how to patch Preekar, maamiji had finally decided that since Preethi adored her Sumo di and Pushkar his Shravan bhaiyya more than anybody, they both should set an example of how to be perfect couple! She said Sumo should show Preethi how a perfect wife should be and fast perfectly and happily and show it to Preethi and influence her from breaking her fast. Sumo who was actually not planning on keeping the fast herself as she still had not forgiven Shravan fully was now caught in a tough place!

Shravan who knew that Sumo had never planned to fast decided to jump in before Sumo refuses the plan to mamiji by saying that he too would fast! Both the ladies looked at him in shock. One, mamiji with unbelievable surprise and other, Sumo with obvious suspicion. Shravan just took a moment to build up the suspense and said that of course he would not fast in real! He would just act so that Pushkar and Preethi both get impressed by them. He also said that even Sumo needn't fast and can just act like him. And before maamiji can scold Shravan, he said that he didn't believe in this ritual and wouldn't like if his wife fasted. Maamiji didn't want to scold her daamadji openly even though both Sumo and Shravan could hear her muttering under her breath about, "jaisi ladki, waisa hi ladka, kisi ke nahi sunthe, apne aapko bade thop samajhthe hain donon, babuji ke pyar ne bigaad ke rakh diya hai donon ko!" and left the room.

Sumo and Shravan then automatically looked at each other and started to laugh hearing mamiji's funny mutterings! But then Sumo became serious again and said, "Tumse kisne kaha main vrat nahi rakhungi? Agar main rakhna chahthi tho main rakhungi tumhari permission nahi chahiye mujhe!"

Shravan then hid his smile at his dear wife's antics and said, "Arrey who cares ki tum vrat rakhogi ya nahi! I was just scared ki maamiji mujhe bhi kahi seriously vrat rakhne ko na kehde isiliye tumhara naam bhi saath mein leke pehle se hi anticipatory bail le li!" Pulled his collar up saying "great lawyer brain you see!"

Sumo who had an idea that he did that to save her from her maamiji's scolding if she had flat out refused, hid her own smile and said, "huh bade aaye lawyer saab ki lawyering! Kal tumhari acting bhi dekhenge kyonki mein tho sach mein ab vrat rakhne wali hun! " She then lied down pulling her sheet over her face saying that she got to get up really early tomorrow for vrat! Shravan was left gaping looking at his wife's prone form!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: So hope u guys liked the 1st part. :) Do let me know what u thought of this. Will update last part in few days. Till then u can chk out my other Shraman/ Swasan Fanfics if u haven't. :) Bye! Hv a grt day!

MY OTHER SHRAMAN WORKS:

1. PAL PAL DIL KE PAAS TUM REHTHI HO - A Shraman One Shot 

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/r1D9YK5VXD

2. Pride and Prejudice - A ShraMan - Shravan & Suman (EKDV) - Two Shot http://my.w.tt/UiNb/HHXBa27VXD

3. Pyar dosti hai?! Love is friendship with wings!

  http://my.w.tt/UiNb/KbDGxQjWXD

4. Yeh Dil Hai Ki... Maantha Nahi! 

 http://my.w.tt/UiNb/p5HYGnhWXD

5. HAPPILY EVER AFTER 

 http://my.w.tt/UiNb/RrGRHgcWXD