Park ( Oneshot Story )

Here i am again on the place where we first met . I remembered everything like it was yesterday . Ohh wait it was yesterday that i was normally happy and then was hurt .

* Yesterday *

Here i am sitting on the park alone . Waiting for someone i have known for so long My Bestfriend .

This is the day that i will confess everything to her .

Here she comes .

"Hey why did you ask me to meet you ?" Asked her

" We have known each other for so long right it's been like 5 years maybe we should take it to a new kind of friendship ? "

" You know this is the day i have been waiting for " said the girl

I thought she would be mad or angry about what i said i didn't expect her reply about it.

" Then does it mean you love me too ? "

"Of course you idiot !! I have always loved you . "

This is probably the happiest day of my life . But i spoke too soon . I didn't know that something will happen something i didn't expect . I thought that finally after years of waiting we would be happy together .

After our conversation we went to the mall .

* At the Mall *

We went to grab some coffee at starbucks .

Then we went to a jewelry shop . Then someone pulled her .

" This is a hold up !!! Give me the jewelry or i will shoot this girl !!! " Said the man .

Panic was rushing through my body so was the others with me .

Then the guards came . I was still in state of panic .

" Oh shit !!!" The man cussed . After that he did something that made me fall on my knees . He shot the girl in front of my eyes then ran away .

I went to the girl's falling body and she spoke her last words .

" I have always loved you . This is my last goodbye . Don't cry you will find someone who will not leave your side . Someone better than me . " That was the last words she managed to say before she passed away . And the only thing i could say was .

" I loveyou too . " Then kissed her cold lips .

That was the last thing that i could do .

Even now the pain still lingers in my heart . That is why i always go here in the park to feel her presence with me .

End

Sooooorrry this is my first time to write a story . So thanks for reading it anyway.

Godblesss