Zombie attack

Chapter ONE

Blue waters clear crystal water fish swimming and sand dollars along the sea shore most days on this wonderful piece of land are sunny and fresh people stop and swim and even go surfing or wake boarding in the cold waters of the beach sAnd so so warm when it goes between your toes it feels as if you had hot rocks right beneath your feet I feel so lucky so special that I get to whiteness the great adventure of the beatch until it was all destroyed one day the beach was cloudy rain pouring pitter patter of the tiny droppings of the window of the car but then it got real Sirius thunder and lightning roaring trough the sky people running in cars crawling I,n trough windows I DIDDNT quite now what had happened until the problem stopped right in front of me it was something unusual you'd never believe it if I told you but it was something big something that could ruin the world as we know it they where ugly looking creators walking slowly towards us it was a zombie everyone screening to find shelter watching the local news well that wasn't any help since the reporter has been eaten and transformed into a zombie cops and task force and even local residents trough in flames and shooting guns to protect their family's my family wasn't going to be left here stuck on this earth with zombie chasing after us my dad had a helicopter ready waiting at the roof when all of a sudden a zombie popped out of the air vent started running towards my dad me my mom my little brother dew and my big sister Selena climbed towards the fire escape kicking zombies left and right finally getting back to the helicopter their my dad lay dead still as a stone tears fell down my face trying to stay strong but as we had a moment of silence the big question was how come the zombie bites effected others but yet when my dad got bit their was no reaction he just lay hire still his body getting cold and smelling rotten hy didn't affect my dad it had t o be something more than a zombie and I wanted to figure it out!

CHAPTER TOW

A week past and still the zombies where destroying the world I'm surprised I lasted this long first my dad then my Mom and my sister Selena and it was a matter of time just before my little brother due died of depression I was the onley one left in my family some days I wasn't even SHURE if it was worth it to try and stay alive and other days it was a war just to protect my self I hated feeling guilty of my family's death another 8 years passed it was my 16th birthday spending it all alone for most girls their sixteenth birthday is sap-oust to be the best night of their life's but for me it was just another day on the battle field trapped away in my house all doors locked when a zombie got trough the front door grabbing my knife trying tipi grasp the zombie I finally stabbed it but the befor I could grit to its face it bit me right on the arm my whole buddy tingling and as soon. As you could say lights out I was a zombie the rest of my life I was a zombie living life in slow mo until doctor duress found a cure a shot that would turn every one back to normal a day came wherei had my Owen family and we lived happily ever after!