Prologue

"PROLOGUE"

Endings and Beginnings. These two words makes the world go round. Sa bawat pagtatapos ay may magsisimula, sa bawat pagsisimula ay may magwawakas. Kung hanggang san ito tatagal, ay nakadepende sa kung paano mo ito ipaglalaban, sa kung paano mo ito iingatan at pahahalagahan.

All Good things must come to an end.

People come and go. Nothing's permanent in this world. Perhaps everything will end. Life is a cycle of HELLO's and GOODBYE's.

Everything happens for a reason. Bakit nga ba nangyayari ang mga bagay bagay sa buhay mo? Bakit nga ba may mga taong dumadating sa buhay mo? Dalawa lang yan eh, it's either to give you and taught you a lesson or to stay with you as long as you live.
.
I believe that you shouldn't attach yourself to anyone. Para san? Para umalis man sila hindi ka masyadong masasaktan. Lahat ng tao sa buhay mo hindi permanente yan. Lahat yan ay DADAAN lang sa buhay mo.

Parang pagsakay sa jeep, in every corner of the street may mga taong nag-aabang para makasabay sa byahe ng buhay mo, may mga tao namang sumakay lang kasi no choice na sila. Meron namang sumakay pero baba din....pero may mga tao talaga na kahit no space na.. makasakay lang sa buhay mo kahit ang pagsabit gagawin nila.

Pero kahit ano man ang reason ang meron sila. Lahat sila may expiration date sa buhay mo. Kung hanggang saan lang sila ay nakadepende sa rutang tinatahak mo. May mga tao din namang makakasama mo hanggang sa huli. Yung tipong makakasabay mo sa destinasyon mo? Ang driver ng buhay natin ay si GOD kung saan mang ruta ka nakatadhana for sure may inilaan sya pra mkasama mo. He will never leave you behind without someone with. Permanente man sila o hindi. Just BE HAPPY. Because God will never give you so-called "THEM" kung hindi noon mapapaganda ang takbo ng buhay mo...

EACH of THEM.. Will give us something that will lead us into SOMEONE out there where we could live on what we call "FOREVER", to whom we could share a HAPPILY EVER AFTER... JJJ

3rd Person's POV:

"Alone?" out of nowhere a voice of a guy came out. She didn't bother to look back and know who own that one; she's still drowning in a deep thought.

"Obviously?" she doesn't have time to give him a cheerful greeting. She sighs. She's sitting in a park bench holding a notepad and a pen expecting that she could get some inspiration while staring at those lovers who we're happily dating. She takes a glance on the blank paper in her hands.

"Ugh!" Frustration hit her nerves. She's been sitting there for an hour but here she is being bored with these nonsensical blank papers, like seriously? She had to meet the deadline and it's getting nearer. She have to write a good one but she don't even know how to start that stuff, even situation and concept for a plot didn't choose to visit her thoughts. Damn good life, why it has to be this hard for her to write such lovestories with a must of happily ever after? The Publishing Company where she's working trusted her to make this a successful one like those stories she used to write. But writing those and this is a different thing that needs an experience. How can she be a famous writer who didn't even love to create such cheesy things?Not that she'd never been inlove since then, actually she have a boyfriend but its not about her love for him it is about the struggles and sweetness that they don't have. He does but she's not. She doesn't know how to make it an interesting one, something unusual coz actually they are lack of it. Her lovelife had been a typical one, nothing extraordinary. Most of her publish books are all about mysteries and mythical creatures no love include or no damsel in distress needs to be rescued by her knight and shinning armor, that maybe the reason why readers asks her to add it up a spice. What kind of spice? Love.

Silly people, why do they have to convict theirselves to the idea of having love on a castle? Believing in Disney story won't help them find love from a prince who only exists in a book.