First Day

Tzuyu

What will you feel when you finally graduate from high school? You think it's fun?? Or Sad? Because you are no longer the high school student who can play and make fun of everything. Other people say High school life is the most memorable part of our life. But for me, it's NOT. I suffered a lot. People think that I'm that tall girl WHO IS SMART but I'm the girl who doesn't know the real meaning of life. Freaking beautiful like Athena but a bitch. Popular but I hate the word attention. I live as a different person. Everyone thinks that I'm hard to approach with, which is true. I hate people asking, joking, and being sweet around me. I just hate it.

I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Zhou Tzuyu 16 years old and starting today you'll be reading the story of my life, the moment I entered college in a very prestigious school in our country. I'm taking a Business Management Major In Accounting. It's my way to take my Law school after 4 years. It's required to have a pre-course in Law. My father is a lawyer and my mom owns a coffee shop.

I'm not rich but we have money. I'm not the typical girl you think of. I hate attention. I hate a lot of people and I hate the word LOVE.

Will it change? Let's see.

_____

"Tzuyu, faster. You have class! It's your first day." My dad shouted from the kitchen. He cooked for me, I think. He knows how much I hate breakfast but he said, I need strength since I'm already a college student. Like as if there is something that will change.

I went out of my room. Bringing my stuff like my wallet, phone, purse, I.D., and registration card. I saw my dad who was busy cooking and preparing for the food.  That's what I like about him. Even though he is always busy with his work, he never forgets me and always puts me as his priority above all.

"Eat first, before you go to school," He said while handing me a plate and utensils.

"Dad, you know how much I hate breakfast right?" I answered but not sounding strong. I don't want him to disappoint. He prepared a lot of things for me today.

"I know but everything changed already baby. College  life is really hard and tiring and you need to be strong." He said and put a bread on my plate. He also put a piece of bacon, eggs, and vegetables. Well, I don't have a choice but to eat.

I started digging the food and my dad was just looking at me. You must be curious where is my mom? She's out of the country and she's busy with her coffee business.

I finished eating my food. I stood up and put the dishes in the sink.

"Dad, I'm going. Thanks for the food" I said and kissed his cheeks.

"Alright baby big girl. Remember what I said? D-" I interrupted him.

"Don't be a bully. Remember to study first before your boyfriend. No crushes. Be humble and kind. Don't let anyone ruin your day and most of all talk to my dad when I have a problem" I said which made him smile.

"That's my girl," He said and played my hair. Making it messy hair.

"Dad stop. I'm not a kid anymore." I said in my irritation and he just chuckled. "I'm going," I said and went out of the house. I just can't believe him when he says those words.
Don't be a bully. As if I'm a bully. I'm the one who is getting bullied.  Remember to study first before your boyfriend. My god. I don't like boys. I'm into girls! No crushes. As if I can find one today. Be humble and kind. I always like that for Pete's sake. It's not my problem anymore if they found me differently. Don't let anyone ruin your day. Try me and they will experience what is the meaning of hell.

I just took a walk since our school is near to our house.  It's convenient for a person who doesn't like traveling. I finally arrived after walking for about 10 minutes. It's 7:10 am and the first class is 7:30 which is basic math. Which is I don't understand. Why do we need to learn those things again when we tackle them during high school?