Chapter 1: Moving in

I just moved into my new apartment in Tokyo. There was so much stuff to unpack. It took me 5 hours!!
     I can't wait for tomorrow! It's gonna be my first day at SAO Academy. I can't wait to meet everyone! I hope everyone's really nice.
      I looked at the clock and saw it was already 6:00 p.m. I should probably get something to eat! I go to my kitchen and start cooking my dinner.
    I finished cooking my dinner and sat down at the table. I got my computer and went to check my schedule on the school website.
    I saw that I had the art of magic, history of Tokyo, the art of swords, lunch, sword fighting, and cooking. OMG, I have cooking class!!! (★^O^★) I'm so happy! That's gonna be like my best subject!! I'm so pumped now.
     I finished my dinner and washed the dishes. Then sat at my computer and watched some YouTube videos.
     I watched like 20 videos before I saw the time. It was 9:30 p.m. I should probably go to sleep now!
    I went to my bedroom and got my pajamas on and got under the covers. I laid there for a while, thinking about my first day at school tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------
I hope u liked the first chapter of this book! I know it was kinda short but, I didn't really know what to write about since it wasn't Asuna at school yet! But, I still hope u liked it.
Spoiler alert for next chapter! Don't continue reading if u don't want to find out!

--------------------------------------------

In the next chapter, Asuna will go to school and meet the other characters of SAO and she will meet Kirito!! (♡‿♡。) I ship Kirisuna so much!!!!