Behind her mask

Meet the girl

Im Ashley Howard, 22 years of age. 5'8 in height . Im a former supermodel of a well known magazine in Europe, the OX Magazine. I took my college course at Bolton School for Agents. It is a famous school known to be the father school of Agents around the world. Bolton is well known for there is the school where 75% of Agents around the world graduated. Im a filipina american and ive got this silky blonde curly hair touching my waist. They say that i have this captivating face and alluring eyes which tend to be my asset on men who drools everytime they look at me and fall inlove with me. But i dont care at all,theyre just a pice of mess for me. They are all the same. Make you fall and unconciously theyll gonna drag you like a damn garbage at Navotas.

I go abroad not to relax but to find myself instead. My parents agreed and support me to make a living and stand up on my own feet when i turned 18. I do encounter alot of trials and problems but then i cope up with them because i have this so called Positive thinking and fighting spirit and not easily to give up. Im not like those who looks like damsel in distress. I hate being pathetic in the eyes of other people.

I joined modeling to support my needs and flaws though my parents support me financially. I always want to prove to the world that i can live by myself.

I dont make friends. Its not my hobby. From that day in my past i promised myself not to trust anyone.. not anymore..if there is only one person whom ill trust most aside from my parents?,

Its my bestfriend Cianne Martin.My twin sister. Maybe youre doubting why our family name is different, its because were not really twin. KAMBAL KO SYA SIMULA PAGKABATA. SHE KNOWS ME WELL. Sad to say we were apart. I left her here in the philippines when i go abroad. They say im snobbish but i corrected them. I DISTRUST PEOPLE.

After four years i came back to Philippines. I came back to solve the problem i left here.

I Ashley Howard, a graduate of Bolton school for Agents , known as the YOUNG AGENT for i have an average I.Q of 130. HAS SOLVE THREE MAJOR CRIME IN ITALY IN A SPAN OF TWO YEARS. NOW THAT IM BACK, ILL TAKE WHAT IS MINE AND TAKE MY REVENGE.