Their Love Will Never Die </3

This is my first story and im really excited! :D

Characters:

Eva Stone isn’t your ordinary shy nerd you see around high school. She is the opposite of shy, she is loud, clumsy, outgoing, beautiful, but most of all nerdy. But she’s no single nerd , she has a boyfriend named Jason Gonzalez, the biggest bad boy in school. He used to be a player but since he met Eva he is one faithful boyfriend. In Eva’s eyes he’s super sweet but in school he’s still a bad boy. Since they don’t know him like Eva and Lexy know him they just stayed with that impression of him. They still can’t believe he’s going out with a nerd and vice versa. Eva has a best friend named Lexy Torres. Lexy is gorgeous, she has that innocent angel face that can fool anyone, except Eva of course. In front of the teachers Lexy is the ideal student but outside of class she is the biggest flirt ever. She’s a flirt NOT a slut ok there’s a difference. If you want to hear about sluts you should meet Nikki Vega and her Barbie friend Lizzy Cole. Nikki is tall and beautiful, a body a model would kill for but she wears way too much make up and she is obsessed with Angel Knight. Literally stalks him which everybody knows except poor Angel. Lizzy Cole is a life size Barbie doll. Lovely long blond curls with a body that makes any guys eyes pop out. But like every average high school there is always a player and Randall High School is no exception. Angel Knight. Tall, blonde haired guy with the most gorgeous blue eyes ever. He might be the hottest guy but he has no heart. He throws all the girls away like nothing, without giving them a second thought. He is a jock the star of the football team, no surprise there. Angel has a best friend named Ethan Green, but unlike Angel Ethan is the perfect version of a gentleman. He has a secret that only Angel knows about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

let me know what you think kk :)

                                                                                                                             -Kendy <3