ordinary boy (a niall horan dirty imagine)

*your pov*

you have had a crush on the boy who sat next to you in science class he was so dreamy he had piercing blue eyes, dirty blonde hair and the sweetest Irish accent his name was naill horan he was mates with your big sisters boyfriend Louis Tomlinson who you thought was a jerk because whenever he got the chance to embarrass you he did.

as you were walking down the hall to get to math class you walked into a tall figure he offered you his his hand so you took it and he pulled you up and when you looked at him you noticed it was your crush and he said 'are you okay, beautiful?' you shyly replied back saying yes but you could not help but get lost in his ocean blue eyes but when you saw Louis you rushed off to class.

*nialls pov*

oh my gosh she was so cute I couldn't help but get lost in her hazel brown eyes all I wanted to do was kiss her there and then but Louis had to come didn't he he ruined the moment, that's it im going to have to have her.

*your pov*

oh my god did I actually just do that he looked so cute I want him wait I need him what was I thinking he would never like a girl like me im a nobody and he is one of the most popular kids in school.

I was on my way to art when I was stopped it was niall I said hi and he replied but he had a look in his eye a look you liked and he asked you if you wanted to go to his tonight so you said yes.

*2 hours later*

you got ready and you wore a tight black dress showing off your curves and cleavage when you arrived at his house you rang the door bell and when niall came to the door his jaw dropped and you said to him do you like it he replied with a nod.

*nialls pov*

ohhh my gosh I want her soo bad now I could feel my dick hardening up and I bit my lip she walked past me looking so sexy and sat on the sofa I couldn't help myself I crashed my lips upon hers and we kissed passionately for 3 minutes not breaking she took my top off and started to teese me and broke the kiss.

*your pov*

oh my gosh he looks so tempted you thought as you walked to the kitchen but when you got a glass from the cupboard you felt someone grab your waist so you turned round and kissed his so hard that you started to push him into the kitchen sides but he had managed to pick you up and place you upon the counter you brought your hands around to his neck and kissed his plump lips so next thing you know your dress was hiked up and his shirt was off but suddenly he stopped and you started to wonder why all kinds of crazy thoughts were going through your head like does he not like me does he think I'm gat or maybe he was just playing around when suddenly you hear his thick Irish accent saying "I want you but I can't have you until your mine so, y/n will you be my girlfriend?