Magically [One Shot]

"Magically" by luminatina

I remember my magic moment - that instant when my green eyes met your brown ones. That magic moment when I felt how magical love is.

    They say that it is seventy-two percent more likely for people who meet in airports to fall in love with each other than those who meet in any other place, but I, we specifically, did not experience that. Because we met on a train station. It was a sunny day. All that was perfect, and you were, too. I remember you in your Beatles shirt, faded jeans and black converse, with your dark brown hair messily pulled back into a bun, and your closed eyes and shaky hands. Who’s brave enough to ride in a train during the rush hour when she has claustrophobia? No other than you.

    I remember bumping into you. I was about to say sorry when I saw how pale you are, so instead of apologizing, I was all in panic mode. My memory is still fresh on my first words to you, “You definitely are not okay, Miss.” You slowly opened your eyes, stared in mine and shook your head saying, “I’m claustrophobic.” And from that moment on, I knew I wanted to be beside you… always (even when you are claustrophobic).

    But not everything goes as planned because I never saw you after that, but I know I love you. At least, at first sight.

    Today, I am on a train station, and there are very few people. It was a rainy day. Very imperfect. I am walking, when I suddenly bumped into someone. She’s in her Rolling Stones shirt, faded jeans and black converse, with her dark brown hair falling out of place. She has her eyes closed, and so I said, ”I’m sorry. Are you okay, miss?” She slowly opened her eyes, and her brown ones once again met my green ones. “Perfectly, now,” you said.

fin.

This ends here. I am sorry. I purposedly wrote it to be this short, actually. Anyway, I will start writing a novel this March, and I hope you'll support it. Thank you so much!