Chapter 1: Bus

ALMIRA

"Hey excuse me, can't you please just keep it down? I'm studying here?" The guy beside me ask me about my headphones. What's wrong with him? I just did what he ask me too. My favorite song is now playing, so I can't help it, I hummed and feel the moment.

"Hey brat, what part of 'Can you please keep it down?' can't you understand?" Okay that's it.

"Then you should, I don't know, maybe buy your own car, because this is a public bus, it's not yours so could you please stop bothering me? Mind your own business!" I thought he'll be pissed, but damn why did he smile? That moment I realize that it is Daryl Kean Go, the bad boy, I am sitting with right now, plus, everyone's already looking at us.

"Hey babe, having a menstrual period again? Forgive me then, yeah?" He said all of a sudden, and put his arm over my shoulder. He's playing with me now huh?!

I felt embarrased so I hit his arm and walk out of the bus. It's still a few blocks away to the school, but it is better this way than having such hard time with that guy, he's such a jerk.
By the time I'm so near at the campus' gate, the jerk is outside, what is he doing? cutting class? I bet he's included in summer classes. oh well. I don't care anyways.

"Hey babe?" Hey handsome. My heart suddenly interfere. What? No more falling in love, you stupid girl.
"What do you want again?" I ask with a blank emotion in my freakin' face cause I'm gonna be freaking late for my photoshoot.
"Nothing babe" He answered back with his grinning face.
"Will you stop calling me that jerk?" I ask striking him the 'Shut the hell up-look'
"Just pretend brat, there are few paparazzi from behind." Oh yeah, did I forgot to mention that he's a model? I don't care I'm one too.
"Really babe? That's so sweet of you!" I said, I feel goosebumps as I say those words, then just to piss him back, I wrapped my arms around his neck and lean closer to him. I can see the panic in his eyes and I'm ready to throw out. I'm just teasing him, then I secretly look around to see if there are still someone who's taking photos. And there they are, pretty much for a disguise.
I suddenly feel a warm hand touching my cheeks. It's the jerk again, and in a blink of an eye his lips met mine. What the heck?! He's kissing me?!?!

So much for the first day of summer. Yes, It's summer, I just fetched some of my stuffs that's why I'm at the school that morning.

I'm preparing to sleep, when I heard a knock on the glass door of my room's terrace. I wonder who it was, so I came closer. As I opened the door, I was shocked my the jerk come in fast, and I almost hit the floor, but he catch me immediately.
"What the hell jerk?!"
"Shh. Shut it brat!" He said as I get up. He walk into my room and lied into my bed.
"What do you think you're doing?!" I scold at him. But he seems like he didn't hear anything. And by the time, I realize he's already asleep.
"What is it with you?" I whisper, then I have his shoes taken off.