Fighting for You (A Markiplier Fan Fic)

HEY DOOOOOOOOODS This is a new book I am coming out with which you already read the name. This book was inspired by one of the many books I am reading. The book was We Are The Last: A Markiplier Fan Fic I recommend you all go read it SO GO READ IT NOW XD Well I hope you like this book and I would also like you to go watch some Markiplier. OK ENOUGH WITH THE SPONSERING AND ON WITH THE BOOK

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a old ridge bed. I looked around and the walls looked like they were going to fall. Where was I? Who was I? I got up from the bed and looked at a picture of me and my family. Now I remeber I was Mayan Luna. I looked in the mirror to see my red and black hair in a huge mess. Even though it was short (up to her ears) it still became really messy. I looked at my eyes and the blue in them were fading. I was surprised that the have not turned back to green. I looked at my arm where I was bitten but it was almost faded away. My skin was still it's normal pale. I had no idea how I survived the bit but I have seen to many people die to think about it. There was no stopping this just to survive it. I looked through my dresser for some clothes. I found my old Markiplier charity t-shirt, it was the one with the pixelized M with the mustache in the center of it. I knew that it was my brothers but he was dead. I put it on and a pair of black jeans. I grabbed my crossbow and walked out of the room. The hallway looked endless but I saw the staircase only a few doors down. I walked down the hall and down the stairs. I saw a few people that we rescued eating breakfast. Then my sister came up behind me and scared me.

"Hey sis," she said in my ear. I jumped and turned around.

"That was not funny," I said. She giggled. Her blonde hair in a braid, her hazel eyes looking at the shirt I was wearing. She touched the sleeve of the shirt with her tarnish skinned hand.

"So your wearing our brothers favorite Markiplier charity t-shirt," she said with sadness in her eyes.

"Yeah I picked out and I just wanted to know that his spirt is still with us," I said looking at the ground.

"Don't worry we all miss him sister," she said.

"I am going to go look for more survivers and food," I said then went out the front door. I walked down the street and there were bodies everywhere. I looked at each one and took arrows out of some. (Oh they live in a small town.) I sighed when I saw more zombie or walkers coming down the street. I readied my crossbow and shot all three in the head. (Oh I for got to say she is about 24 at the time) I walked further down the street untill I see someone I thought that I would never see in a million years.