Just Chase and Clare

I was getting out of the shower, just as I was about to grab my towel he walked in.  The man I've been crushing on for three years is in my bathroom. 

Chase Thorn.  He had dark brown hair, emerald green eyes, 6'5, and a body that girls just practically threw themselves at.  I felt so exposed. He looked at me up and down checking out my wet glistening body.

He was clad in nothing but jeans that perfectly showed his V-line.  He took a step towards me and put his arms around my naked waist and pulled me into him.

"Chase what are you doing here?" I said while I felt a slight blush sneak upon my cheek. 

He said nothing and started kissing my neck and leaving a trail of kisses down to my collar bone.  My neck was the spot that turned me on.  I started to feel a tingling sensation down there. I let out a moan because it felt so good.

"Clary I'm in love with you" he said, looking deep into my hazel irises.  

I said nothing and just crashed my lips into his. His lips responded immediately giving the same hunger of need I gave him as he was giving me.  We were going at it, as he led us out of the bathroom to the side of the bed. 

He picked me up by my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist.  I licked his lips and he bite my bottom lip.  He laid me on bed, on my back with him securely between my legs. He reach in his pocket and pulled out a gold magnum condom. 

Quickly, he stripped out of his jeans and I saw all of his manly glory.  He ripped open the golden wrapper and slid it on his now fully erect penis.  He went back to me and started sucking on my neck which made me moan out and want him even more.

Just as he was about to slide into my wet opening I heard "CLARY MARIE MATES", get your ass up before you late for school" my mother shouted from downstairs.  I instantly got up silent screaming, "so DAMN close".

I got up and stripped out of my oversized t-shirt and underwear and made my way over to the bathroom to take a shower.  When I was threw with all of that I picked out my outfit for school. It consisted of my black dope sweatshirt, white jeans that made me look like I had booty and my red Taylor's.  As for my make up I went with a little eyeliner and red lipstick.  I sprayed some of my pink chiffon perfume and made my way down the stairs. 

I saw my mother clad in a red pants suit that showed off all of her curves, while drinking her usual bottle of Ozark water. My mother had long beautiful brown hair, and a medium body frame.  She was 5'6 with hazel colored irises. Based on how she's dressed she's going to work. She works at a hospital called General Hospital as a surgical tech.

"Thanks for the wake up call mother" I said with a hint of sarcasm.

"What's got your panties in a bunch ?" she said, with a faux innocent look.

Well, I was just about to have the best coitus a girl could dream of until you woke me up I thought.  "Nothing mother, can you drive me to school ?"  Of course I wasn't gonna tell my mother I dreamt of having sex, can you say AWKWARD.

"What's wrong with Tom and Jerry?" she asked. I HATE it when she says this.  Tom and Jerry is referring to my left foot and my right foot.  "Come on mother, it's Monday and I have to start

my day off with Ms.Grayson" I said, and gave her my pout face. "Okay but don't expect me to take you everyday, and be prepared to get acquainted with Tom and Jerry tomorrow".