Aphmau I need you....

Ein POV

It was the day after i kissed her on the cheek, why did i do that I'm such an idiot. I girl like here will never lov-like a boy like me....There she is Wow she got dressed up today,OH WAIT Today is the dance. How could i forget. I wonder if she has a date yet. What does it mater she would never date me...... Well i better get to class if i talk to her I'll probably get all chocked up.

Aphmau POV

Hmmm? Why didn't Ein come talk to me yet he usually talks to me as soon as he see's me. Well i guess I'll have to talk to him at gym.(Time passes to gym) EIN! I scream to him. He just looks at me and turns away. I walk over to him. What is the matter with you Ein? I ask him. He doesn't say anything just looks towards the teacher. Ein please i wanna help. I just wish he would even look at me. I sigh and walk away I guess i did something wrong. I walk away looking upset. It is the end of gym and he hasn't even looked at me from what I've seen.

Ein POV

I'm so sorry Aphmau i just can't..... You're so amazing and beautiful I don't deserve to even be in the same room as you. I decide to tell her but I'm not that brave, at the end or 6 gym i give her a note. It says, Aphmau I'm sorry but I need you and love you but i know you don't love me back. Plus even if you did you would get talked about a lot. Hope you can forgive me.
I saw aphmau read the note her eyes widened and she looked shocked. Aph-aphmau.....I wish I could be with you forever.

Aphmau POV

How did i not see that he felt like this, Am I really that blind I've been chasing after kia while Ein was here all along. My poor wolfie.... I'm so sorry. It was the end of the day I saw Ein walking home. Ein! I yell trying to get his attention. His ears turn to me and then his eyes. Aphmau? Ein says shocked and confused. Ein do you wanna hang out saturday......? Ein looks happy but confused but still he says sure. See ya then Ein.