I miss you (niall horan fanfic)

Hi guys this is my first story

It's only gonna be a short story so no hate

Leah's pov

I was walking home from school and something cought my eye in the window of a guitar shop

I stopped and looked in the window.There was a beautiful black aucoustic guitar and had something wrote on the bottom of it in silver sharpie.

I looked close at it and couldn't make out what it said so I examined it closer.I gasped when I noticed it said niall horan THEE NIALL HORAN . Niall horans signature on a guitar in the window.I stared at it for what seemed like forever.

I was still admiring it as someone comes up to me and says, "that one's a beauty,eh?"

"Yeah...I don't really play but I've always wanted to learn" I replied.

There's a moment of silence until the person softly says! "I could teach you."

The suddenly all-to-familiar voice sends a chill down my spine. I finally tore my eyes from the guitar to see that it's Niall himself standing right next to me.

I must have looked shocked because I'm a huge fan and because his mouth stretched into a huge grin.

"I...uh.." I couldn't seem to find my voice. I was to lost in his eyes. His big blue eyes. Niall laughs and says, "It doesn't have to be a date if you want it to be. What do ya say?"

I don't know why, but I started to feel more relaxed. I smiled right back at him trying not to fangirl, and said yes.

OMG I'm going on a date with the Niall Horan . EEKK

A month later after many guitar lessons (which turned into dates),me and Niall begin to find even more excuses to see each other until we were inseparable.

I know I am already falling hard for him even though it's early on, but I have a feeling he is too.

Now, it's the night before he and the boys have to go away on another year-long tour.

Leah's pov

There was a knock at the door so I got out of my cozie position and went to the door.

I opened it and Niall was standing there. He embraced me in a big, long , warm hug. I loved his hugs.

"I want to play you a song I wrote." he said .

"I wanted to play a song for you to" I said to him.

"So who goes first" He asks. That's a good question because we only have one guitar and that's his.

I held out my hand and said "rock,paper,scisors."

He laughs and takes my hand " I have a better idea. why don't we play our songs at the same time?"

"But we only have one guitar." He then leads me outside to the front porch. There waiting for me was the black guitar with Niall's signature.

I couldn't contain my excitement I hugged him.Then without thinking, I give him a quick peck on the lips.

Realizing what I just did , I turned bright red. But then Niall brought me in close and he gives me a much longer kiss back,His arms wrapped tightly around my waist , my arms around his neck.It was perfect.

Then we went back inside and on the count of three we both played our songs.

The song was per-fect ,so Niall and I wrote one song that combines both songs.

He played it once for me and then we said our goodbyes and he had to leave

~SIX MONTHS ~

I've met up with the boys a few times by showing up at some concerts, But our long-distance relationship has been hard.*sigh*