The Mission We Can't Return From (Lab Rats Fanfic)

bionic showdown:

Davenport, Leo, and the bionic trio defeated Douglas and Marcus. Or so they thought.Little do they know the worst of the battle is yet to come.

Douglas' POV:

When Adam discovered his new ability, I decided to make a break for it and leave Marcus behind. Besides, he was only an android. After a couple of months he would mean nothing to me. Might as well save the sappy, heartfelt goodbye on something, someone, that mattered. If there was such a thing I could care about that intensely. He was a good little assistant while he lasted. But it still made me angry that they all destroyed my lab, my plan, and killed Marcus in the process as well. All because Donny had to brainwash them to do things for the greater good.

Ugh. Donny always had to ruin my plans. But when I captured him, Adam, Bree, and Chase I had high hopes that my plan was sure to be a success. If it wasn't for that Leo kid I would have gotten away with the them. Davenport industries would be mine, like it always should have been. However, Marcus was too weak to finish what battle he started when Leo found our lab. I trusted Marcus to finish him off, but he failed me. He had all the chances in the world to finish him off, but in the words of Marcus, he "Slipped through the cracks." Yeah right. I could have done the job, if I wasn't so busy with the other elements of my plan. Which reminds me. Thanks to Donny crushing my tritan app, and ruining my life, I'll have to figure out a plan B to get them back in my grip. But for now, I'll have to escape to my hide-out in South Antarctica. Where I hid long before this situation began. Ironically, that's where Marcus was created, and now he's dead! Anyways, I have a make shift lab there. I also have an inside source that can give me the rest of my technological resources to beat Donny in this battle. That's right, I know a guy. Then, I'll make my move on Donny. He'll pay for stealing my priceless technological breakthrough, and my kids.

Marcus' POV

I was about to destroy them all, but the roof collapsed on top of me. I tried to dig up from the rubbish but I blacked out before I could make any real progress. Darn it. Why was this happening to me? I thought bionic humans could withstand anything. I guess Douglas created me with the intention that he would get Adam, Bree, and Chase back quickly. When I woke up, I dug out to see that the lab was completely destroyed, and Douglas was gone. There was only one place that I think he could be. Of course if he didn't get captured, or tortured by them first. If I was right, he was in his hide-out in South Antarctica where I was created and raised for the fifteen years of my existence. I feel conflicted. The dilemma was that I had to go there. If I did, he'd be furious with me not completing my mission. For not completing the one thing he asked me to do. Execute Leo. I had one thing to do, one order. Yet I couldn't even do that. I know what I'll do. I'll do what he least expects. If he even has faith that I'm still alive, I'll stay here. Everyone above ground is still oblivious to the mess down here. Regardless, this will be my hide-out until I can figure something out. I still have an emergency tablet where I could watch security footage from the hide-out to see if he is indeed there. Then, go from there. I scanned the room only to see the remains of what used to be my capsule. I saw something move down there. It was my own reflection. I'm a monster. Half my face is tore off. But there's no blood or bone, it's only robot parts. He lied about what I am. I'm not bionic, I'm a fake. I don't know what I am. I need to find Douglas so we can get what we truly wanted, and, so I can find out who and what I am. Once I get him back on my good side, I'll Finish him off. Davenport Industries will be mine. After all that he's done to me, this will be a fraction of the cost he'll have to pay.

________________________________

Thanks for reading people of the world! If you want more, then read smilie254's part of this chapter to keep up with the storyline! I hope you enjoyed!
- music501