Boof x R.P

R.P stood at the edge of the cliff as Boof flew through the sky. R.P glanced at her broken wings and wished she was flying out there, forwards, into the sky. R.P kicked a pebble down the cliff as she rolled her eyes. She didn't understand why Boof was flying for her. R.P kept in mind that she can be close minded and confused easily.

  R.P sat down and leaned against a rock. She pounded on the ground, leaving small blue flames. She patted out the flame and looked into the sky. 

  R.P s felt the ground shake as... CRACK!  The ground split and she started to fall. R.P's eyes widened as she spiraled closer and closer to the rocky waters.

-—---------———-------------—---------———-------------—---------———-------------—---------———----------

  Boof saw R.P spiral closer and closer to the rocky waters. Boof flew at a high speed at R.P. He flew under R.P and flapped his wings at a super speed to slow her fall down. Boof grabbed R.P as she dropped into his arms and flew up back to the cliff.

  R.P smiled at Boof. "Thanks, Boof." R.P said. Boof leaned in and mouthed "Its fine." He held her up and hugged her, R.P looked into his eyes. Boof leaned in and...

THE END (You can guess what happened)