They're back

Lucy's pov
We yelled."We are back!"

Everyone stared at us like they saw a ghost. Mirajane was the first to speak.

"Lucy, Lavender, Wendy all of of them are back. Let's party!!"

The master came out and said," What all this racket you guys are so lo- Lucy your back!"

"Master your the one who is loud now." Lavender said.

"Lavender and Wendy are also back!" The master yelled.

"You guys said that you will take five years!" The guild said.

"Well then let's party!" Cana yelled.

She got out a barrel of booze and started to drink.

Natsu and Erza came to us and tried to say sorry but Mirajane came and said,"Hey you guys let's party somewhere else." She also added a glare to them.

I can tell the guild did not forgive them yet because they tried to steer us away from them at all times. Well I can not blame them but I think that what Ripple said was right. I think that someone was mind controlling them. Well who knows. We are back so let us party.

Then Lavender came to me and said," Remember what we have to do sis?"

Oh yeah I almost forgot about that. I just nodded my head and called Wendy to come here.

"Wendy we have to go soon. To do that."

She came to us and we left the partying guild.

That was the first chapter. Remember that you have to read the first book called Revenge or no Revenge to understand this book if you did thank you I hope you enjoy this book too. This chapter was short but they will be longer as the story goes on. I am still trying to update two chapters every Friday. Now for the question, Who did you think made Natsu and Erza act that way? I am not going to tell you my answer.