Believe In Me (Special K fan fic)

I am Logan, I am pretty weird and I make YouTube videos. I'm pretty popular but of course that comes with a price.

I H.A.T.E when I think I'm making friends and they all end up using me. That's why I only have a couple of real friends.

Not that I'm complaining I'd rather have a couple good friends than a whole bunch of fakes.

I started my normal routine, shower then doing my hair. After that I decided to check my twitter.

"Bruh come to this party with me!" K texted me. Khayman Burton, or Special K. We've been best friends since the 6th grade. He's always been there for me, and I'm always there for him.

I've only had one boyfriend in my life time. The dudes that liked me where always pigs, and just wanted sex.

I doubt K likes me, but I've like him for a while now. Even though he has a girlfriend, my feelings refuse to disappear. It's been the roughest year of my life watching him with his girl. I don't mind that much he's happy with her.

"Alrightt." I finally replied back.

I threw on some shorts and a white crop top. I put on some white vans. My hair was in a messy bun on top of my head.

I drove my car to his house. Already expecting his girlfriend, I forgot to mention she didn't like me too much. She thought I was 'out to steal her man'.

"I'm here. You ready K?" I called out.

"Yeah, come to my room. I need help." he yelled.

I walked in his room. His shirt was on the wrong way.

"You are so dumb!" I said laughing.

"Shut up." he muttered. I tried to pull his shirt off his head, but him being extremely tall it was hard. After that, I helped him put it back on the right way. He chuckled, "Thank you."

"Anytime, so where's this party?"

"It's over there by John place. It's a party for viners. Lauren ain't wanna come so, you can go with me."

Wow.

"Ohh okay." I said sighing. I should have known. This only made my night worse.

He drove us of course. When we got there, it was a whole bunch of people there.

We saw Chris and Ryan. They are soo cute. I love Ryan, she was gorgeous and she was hilarious. I stayed to talk to her while Chris showed Special K around.

"Your bun is so cute." Ryan said touching my hair.

"Girl please, your hair is way cuter. How'd you braid it like that?"

"It's simple, can I do it to your hair?" I nodded and she talked me through it.

"Ohh, thank you!" I gave her a hug. We sat down the bar.

"I'm waiting for my friend Lycia. She will love you."

"Aha really? I've heard of her. I love her vines."

"Haha really, tell her that and she'll love you forever." I smiled.
'
"Heyy batchh!" Lycia walked over and have Ryan a hug.

"Lyica, Logan. Logan, Lycia."

"You have really nice hair!" Lycia said hugging me. Ryan winked at me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

We all talked for forever. Just getting to know each other was fun. The most fun I've had in a while.

"Hey girls." Megan walked over.