Notes

*This book is under editing. I just realized that I made a lot of changes on the plot as I was writing this. In fact, I was already writing the seventh chapter when I did. Also, I had to revamp things up so the first chapters wouldn't be too boring. The story flow will be the same but there will be a little changes with the settings.

*Rude and hate comments will not be tolerated. As some of you might know, I am the type of author that doesn't hesitate muting other users. As it was already stated in my bio, I will not tolerate any negativity here. 

_____

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are product of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance of actual events, places, persons; living or dead are purely coincidental.

The photos shown in each chapter are edited/manipulated through the use of photoshop and are used for story purposes only. I don't own any of them unless otherwise stated. Credit goes to the original owners of the original photos.

There may be some PG-13 or R-rated scenes. Violence, sexual harassment and situations, death,  and language propel the story forward but this will not be labeled in the Mature category.  Emotional angst is also not an exception. (I do not write descriptive gore. My head cannot handle such scenes.)

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, written, electronic, photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without a proper permission from the author. Stealing and plagiarism is a crime.

Also, there are no soft-copies and do not even attempt on producing one. If there are any, please don't hesitate to message me.

_____

Genres: Fantasy, Adventure, and Romance.
This is 100% written by MikuruTakashima
Copyright 2016 © MikuruTakashima

Happy reading!