Spotted

hey everybody!! I hope you like my story, if you do comment and vote :)

this is just an intro, more action in next chapter!

chapter 1

"Fraaanki-o!" Aimee calls out. She's called me that ever since we first met in first grade and I was obsessed with "O" foods, like Cheerios, Oreos, Spaghettios, etc. She thought it was the funniest thing, and we've been best friends ever since.

"What is it, Aimeelia?" I grin.

"Will you walk me home from Ryan's party tomorrow? I'll probably be sleepy. Or crazy. Or dead. Or-"

"Yes, now shut up and get on the bus." I reply. It was Thursday afternoon, and we were heading home from school. We were in ninth grade and age 15.

My boyfriend Demetri was 16, he was driving us to Ryan's. Aimee was also dating Ryan.

When I got home, my mom was waiting for me.

"Give it." she commands, and I unwillingly hand her my report card.

"Uh-huh...A, A, B, A, B...C?! How did you get a C in science? That's your best subject!"

Truthfully, Demetri bet me his mom wouldn't be as mad if we both got a C. Mom would kill if she knew.

"Umm...I don't know. I guess I didn't understand that minerals chapter."

I shrug.

"Oh sweetie," I smile. I was ready for any punishment, really. "Maybe you shouldn't go to Ryan's party tomorrow."

Woah, hold the metaphor phone.

"No mom! Please, I'll do dishes for a month! Anything, just let me go to the party!!"

"Alright. Phone for a week, starting now. Oh and the dishes thing."

I sigh and give her my phone. Oh well, the party is worth it all!