w r o n g - 1 ♣

i always wait mom since i've never see her since when i was born.

i always wait dad to come back since he just left me behind when i was younger.

i was living here at my aunt's house, my mom's sister, i don't know the whole story of my life because i don't remember anything, and everything is just not complete on me.

one day, when my aunt is not around, i was left here at her house, i was going to wash the dishes but Jungyeon, my cousin, aunt's son held my wrist, i was shocked but then, he hugged me. "i'm sorry." he said.

i don't get what his trying to say, it sounds sincere but i think, there's something wrong on that day, i just ignored him and start washing dishes.

but then, he carried me and he brought me upstairs, in his room. he put me down on his bed, then i just saw him removing his tshirt from his body. "why did you brought me here?" i asked, i'm so clueless.

"we'll just have fun," he replied, he leaned closer to me and he start kissing my lips down to my neck.

"what are you doing?" i asked, i'm still clueless but i think, it feel so good, he licked my lips down to my neck then, he kissed my nape, he's smelling my neck.

i only wear sando for girls and a very short shorts, he even touch my thighs then, his hand went to my ass and he is squeezing it,

"is it feels great?" he asked, "not really, but i'm enjoying it." i answered, he just gave me a smirk then, he just continued what he was doing.

"can you remove your clothes?" my cousin asked, i just looked at his eyes while he is kissing my neck.

"uhm, yeah sure." i answered but then again, i saw his smile, his eyes twinkled. "but,"

"but what?" he asked, then he stopped kissing and licking my neck. his smile faded.

"you are the one who will remove my clothes," i said then, i saw him licked his lower lip, "oh, sure." he smiled then, he removed my sando quickly, "how about your shorts? can i remove it?" he asked.

"uh, no. maybe later." i answered, i looked down at myself and i just saw myself wearing a bra, the bra doesn't have a really big foam, that's why my niple is revealing.

"oh, such a cute niple," he said then, touched it.

"uhm, aesook?" he called me, i looked at him, we're looking at each other, eye to eye.

"yeah?" i asked, he leaned closer to me.

"i'm sorry, i was trying to rape you but—" i cut his words off, he's trying to rape me? seriously?

"you don't have to say sorry, in fact, i'm starting to like it, just continue what you are doing to me," i said.

he smiled then, he kissed me again on the lips, but then he stopped. "we're cousins, this isn't right." he said and stood up, he's wearing his shirt now.

"Jungyeon," i called him, he looked at me as he put his shirt on.

"please, do it for me. i want to experience it," i asked, and i just think, what's wrong with me? why the hell i'm saying this? nevermind, i just want to try it.

"not to me, aesook. i'm your cousin." he answered me, i stood up and went nearer to him.

i put my hand on his shoulders, i was looking into his eyes, i leaned closer and closer to him, i'm trying to seduce him. i bit my lowerlip sexily. and then, he's looking at me now.

"aesook, stop it." he said then, removed my hands from his shoulders.

"don't you see my sexy hot body? don't you want to taste me?" i asked, he just looked away and then, i saw him swallowed.

"look, aesook. this is wrong. we are cousins. And cousins aren't doing sex." he answered and i feel annoyed, he's the one who started this, that's why he need to finish this.

"really, jungyeon? well, you started to have a sex with me so, you've to finish this or else.." i was thinking if what should i do to him? oh, i have an idea.

"or else, i'll tell aunt seujin that you raped me." i said then, his eyes got totally wide.

"this is blackmail," he sudden said, he's looking at me, "i never thought that you are like this, aesook."

"so? what should you do now? taste me or you'll get punish because i'll tell aunt that you raped me." i said while smirking.

"fine," he said and he directly kissed me, his toungue was exploring my mouth, oh god, this is feel good. i was just kissing him back.

"unhook my bra," i said. he unhooked my bra while he's still kissing me down to my neck, down to my cleavage then, back again on my lips. he removed my bra then, he touched my boobs and he's squeezing it slowly. his hand was going down, from my boobs down to my hips.

he removed his shirt again, we're half naked, his abs, mucles and biceps are totally perfect. he's still kissing me.

we laid down on the bed while kissing, his right hand was on my head's back and his other hand was on my waist.

"let's remove our shorts then," he suggested and i've totally agreed.

we're whole naked, and i was just so shocked after seeing his cock. oh my god, it's big and long.

"put my dick on your mouth," i did what he told, and seriously, i thought this is disgusting but this isn't. but, i immediately remove his dick inside my mouth. it feels great.

"now, spread your legs." he said, i've got my legs wide and he immediately get his cock inside on me. "ugh, you're so tight," he muttered.

"f-fuck, uggh. aaah," i moaned.

he pushed and pulled his manlyhood inside on me fastestly, "ugh! ugh! fuck!" i can't control myself to moan. it hurts but it turns to a pleasure.

"call me daddy," jungyeon said, i saw him smirking, he's doing it great.

"daddy.." i said.

"aaaah, f-fuck! faster! uggh," it really feels great.

"aah, keep quiet." he said, but i just can't help it, ugh.

"aaaah, it's so good." i said in the lower tone.

"yeah, fuck, you're so good. i'm starting to like you, aesook." he said then he kissed me roughly on my lips, he's still doing the push and pull, in and out, he's so good at this.

my legs are still spread, "ugh ugh," i moaned, i can't control it.

"ugh, aahh, aesook, i love you.." jungyeon said then, i looked at him, i smiled, "i love you too," i replied then, he smiled.

"i'm home!" i heard aunt's voice, oh fuck, she's here.

"mom is here," jungyeon said, he removed his dick slowly on my pussy, oh shit, the juices, but he's still kissing me.

"hey stop it now, get off of me." i said, he stood up and put his clothes on.

"here," he gave me my clothes and i wear it.

"thanks, jungyeon oppa." i thanked him as we smiled at each other.

"you're mine now, aesook, you're my girlfriend now." he said while smiling then he kissed me again and i kissed him back.

i stopped the kissed, i pushed him slowly, "you're my boyfriend now? but aunt will get mad because.." he cutted me off.

"sshh. this is a secret relationship, got it babe?" he said and i just nodded.

"so, move along to your room now, mom will punish us if she will see us together here in my room," he said, then i just smiled and finally went out, and i just directly go to my room.

that was fun, although it was hurt at first but, it really feels great.