Chapter One

"Goodmorning beautiful." Lena said kissing Stephanie's cheek, smiling.
Stef turned into Lena's kiss with a smile and her hands on her tummy.
"Good morning." She replied with a small laugh. She laid and hugged Lena until they had to get up and start the Saturday. Stef and Lena had the day off, so they thought they could have maybe one day without any surprises. In the AdamsFoster home, that's very unlikely, but it was worth a try. Lena and Stef put on some cloths, just some sweatpants and a tank top for Lena and Stef put sweatpants and a sweatshirt. They went down stairs to the surprise that Callie and Mariana had made french toast and sausage links. Jude was awake and sitting at the table, yawning and stretching. Jesus was still asleep, but he would have to wake up soon enough.
"Woah, what's going on?" Lena asked, surprised but clearly delighted.
"We woke up early and we couldn't fall back asleep, so we decided to come downstairs and make some food." Mariana said.
"I learned how to make french toast at Girls United and I thought I could teach Mariana how to make it and not burn it..." Callie added, laughing while looking at Mariana.
"Hey! I didn't do that bad!" She replied in her defense.
"Tell that to the 4 pieces of blackened bread in the trash!"
Stef went over and hugged the girls.
"Well thank you two. We appreciate it. Now, what do you want?" She asked laughing.
"Nothing. I was just really hungry." Callie laughed. She had powdered sugar on her nose.
Jesus came down the stairs and they all ate their lovely breakfast, talking, laughing, and smiling. Everyone helped clean up and do the dishes and then went into the living room. It was quiet and relaxing. It felt as if they hadn't relaxed in forever. Jude spoke up, and asked, "Do we have any plans for the day mom?" looking at Stephanie.
"I think our day is clear my love." She replied, still getting excited when Jude called either of them mom. Everyone let out a sigh of relief and laughed. "What do you guys want to do? We can do almost anything. We rarely ever get a chance to do something anymore, so any ideas?!" Lena asked, hopeful. She liked staying home and relaxing but she thought they would suggest watching movies or playing board games or using the wii.
"We could... Dance." Callie suggested, but didn't care what everyone else wanted to do. She ran over to the radio and found a good station. She turned up the volume and grabbed Jude's hands, pulling him up to dance with her. Soon they were all being goofy and dancing together. Lena spun Stef around in circles and smiled at her beauty. This is what a normal day is like. They had almost forgotten.
"I think this is fun, but do you guys just wanna stay home and watch movies and bake and play games." Lena said, smiling.
"A family day!" Jude smiled.
Stef and the kids agreed that would be a great idea. She grabbed the house phone off the coffee table and started to dial Brandon's number when the door opened. He was already here.
"Hi honey, what's up?" Stephanie asked her son.
"I just wanted to see what was going on today. I thought I could come and hang out..." He replied, looking around at everyone in their pajamas.
"OPERATION FAMILY DAY IN COMMENCE!" Jude said, running up the stairs to get some games. Brandon followed shortly after.
"I'll pick the movie!" Mariana decided, heading to the movie shelves. Jesus followed after to make sure there were no chick flicks involved. Callie walked over to her foster moms, admiring how happy they were together. She looked at her feet and smiled. She's glad she actually got the have a normal family. Whether it's two moms or a mom and a dad or two dads, she's just glad Jude and her can be happy and safe and loved. Her thoughts were interrupted by when Lena pulled her into a hug and then Stef joined. "What are you thinking pretty girl?" Lena asked
"I'm just happy." Callie replied with a small smile.
"I appreciate how much you two and your family love us. Especially to let me come back. I guess I've just really missed my mom lately and my dad is a douche, and I'm just so glad I have two wonderful women in my life to keep be out of trouble. Without you guys I would not be the same person. So... Thank you." She added, blushing. She wasn't one of the girls who said I love you to foster parents. Lena and Stef did earn it but she felt like of she said it, it would be weird or something.
"You're welcome my love. Could you go and make some popcorn? We can watch a movie first." Stef said.
Callie nodded and left and Lena leaned into her wife's arms. They couldn't stop smiling. They knew they did the right thing. They loved all five of their kids... "I love you Lena." Stef said pulling her wife closer. "I love you too Stephanie." She replied with a smile and a kiss.

-

Family Day was great. Relaxing, fun, no family drama. It's just around midnight now and the girls are in their room, watching a movie and doing nails. Brandon and Jesus were down stairs playing video games, and Jude was fast asleep in his bed. Stef and Lena were up in their room cuddling and talking. They knew that the relaxing weekend couldn't last forever, but they wanted to think so. They fell asleep in each other's arms, both very happy.