girls best friend

One day a girl named Jadera just got of the bus from school,her mom told her to go in her room and she did. Five minutes later her mom called her back into the living room. And there it was a new puppy just for Jadera! Jadera was so happy she could not be happier then that. She kissed and hugged her mom and said thank you over 100 times.

The next day, she came home from school and she went in her house and she found a stranger there and her mom. She asked who was it and why was she there. Her mom said she got a promotion and she needed a babysitter. At first Jadera was not so sure about it, but then she really did not care. Then she found out that the babysitter was wishing for a puppy since she was 5 years old and she still wanted one really badly.

The babysitter was nice to her for 4 weeks and what jadera did not know is that she did not care about her she just wanted her puppy. So one day wile jadera was at school and her mom was at work she tryed to stell the puppy but right when she got in the car jaderas bus pulled up so she rushed the puppy and her self inside. Jadera walked in and the babysitter tryed to act like she did nothing but right then Jadera asked " why where you and puddles in the car"? She knew she could not tell her she was going to take her puppy so she stoped and thought. And there it came a little white lie "i was just taking her to a place to get a bath". And Jadera belived her so she just went on to do her homework. The babysitter wispered to her self "that was a close one".

A week later Jadera was at school and her mom was at work and it was about 12:00 she tryed it again but then Jaderas mom came home so the babysitter gave up for a wile. Jadera came home and put her backpack down and picked up puddles and went in her room. She did not come out once intell diner was ready Jadera was worred that she would lose puddles. When diner was ready her mom called her and her mom asked what was wrong Jadera did not talk to anyone at all. Right after she got done eating diner she went straight to bed.

About 3 weeks later Jadera finaly talked to her mom alone and told her that she had a very bad felling about the babysitter and her mom asked why? Jadera said "i came home from school one day and she was in the car with puddles and when she saw that my bus was there she rushed puddles in the house. Her mom asked if she said why she did it. Jadera said " yeah she said she was going to take her somewhere to take a bath". Jaderas mom was thinking really hardly she was wondering why did she just not take her a bath here at her house? The next day jadera mom told the baby sitter to not take the dog out of the house ever again. And she said ok. So the babtsitter got a little mad at the girl so she started walking up to the little girls room. "Bang Bang Bang" "come here Jadera NOW!!!" the babysitter called. Jadera was scared and walk very slowly out of her room. "yeah?!?!" Jadera say wile the babysitter was down stairs. "Get your shoes on where going to the park" the babysitter mumbled. "what?" Jadera said "i said WHERE GOING TO THE PARK!?!?!" she yelled.