Don't Let Me Go (Hariana)

~Ari's Pov~

I was going to do a concrete in London in about a week. I was so nervous so I called Jan to hang out so I could get my mind off things.

"Hey Jan"

"Hey Ari"

"Wanna hang out"

"Sure where do we meet?"

"I'll pick you up"

"K bye"

"Bye"

I arrive at Jan's house and honk as I wait for her to come out. Finally Jan comes out and gets in the car. I drive to the coffee shop where we order our coffees. We sit at our usual pot by the beach and stare at the beautiful sunset. We chatted a bit of our life's and our dreams a bit before Jan receives a call from her manger and has to go to a meeting. I drive her back home and head back home where, I find Frankie cooking in the kitchen I hug him. Then I go up stairs to my bedroom and decide that I'll take a walk I grab my phone and headphones and walk out.

7:00 pm

So I've walked for an hour listening to music. When the song changes to "Don't Let Me Go" by Harry Styles, one of my favorite songs I walk for another hour.

8:00 pm

I finally got home from my long walk and I feel relaxed I decide to take a shower . I get out and change into my shirt and short pajamas and get in bed and I drift to sleep.

~Week after~

It's the week I have to do my concert in London

6:30 am

I wake up because my alarm went off and I get up and get change. I head down stairs to tell Frankie to help me with my suitcases. I eat some breakfast and check my phones seeing lots of tweets from fans I smile reading them all. Finally the car arrives and I hug and kiss Frankie goodbye I get in as my bodyguard puts my suitcases in the back of the car.

6:50 am

We finally get to the airport and I get my suitcases out and walk in I hand them my ticket. I sit and wait for my flight to be called I think about how I'm going to London and get excited. Finally they call my flight and I walk to the airplane and sit in my seat next to a really good looking guy. He smiles and I smile back as I take out my phone he asks for my phone number.

"Your Ariana Grande right?"

"Yes"

"I'm Erick Green"

"Nice to meet you Erick"

"Nice to meet you as well Ariana"

As our conservation ends I cuddle in my blanket and drift off to sleep. 

7:30 am

I wake up and get my stuff and wait siting for my manger to come get me. I get a text from my manger.

"Change of plans you are getting picked up by Paul One directions manger"

"Umm alright"

"And your making an album with them"

"Alright sounds fun'

I couldn't believe that I was actually going to make an album with the biggest boy band in the world. Paul arrive and picked me up we got to the hotel only to find out they had no rooms left I didn't know what to do. I started to panic I didn't know where I was gonna sleep Paul said he would drive me to the hotel where the boys were. When we got there the workers said that there was no rooms left so Paul decided that one of the boys had to share a room with me. Paul called all the boys and they all looked happy to see me and I was happy to see them too. Paul told them that one of them had to share a room with me. Harry volunteered to share one with me so I walked with Harry to our room.