Madly in love seme.

There are different types of semes and ukes like tsunadere, yandere , straight , slutty , stalker , narcissist , abusive (which isn't my cup of tea) and many more so each page of this guide will contain mangas with captions like stalker seme , slutty uke etc and in that way if you are uncomfortable with any of the types you can just ignore it.
-------------   ----------------------  --------------  ---
So! Let begin.
1: Katekyo!

Rintarou an air head and clumsy student seems to hear his heart beat a little faster whenever his tutor kaede san comes closer to him but he can't understand why , so when one day his tutor does hentai stuffs to him he realises that he is in love ...

Rintarou an air head and clumsy student seems to hear his heart beat a little faster whenever his tutor kaede san comes closer to him but he can't understand why , so when one day his tutor does hentai stuffs to him he realises that he is in love with him!
Reasons to watch:
Okay I understand that the description doesn't gives a perfect reason as to why I should watch this since I am not good with descriptions but I can tell you this:
It is a fairly good manga.
The uke is kawaii and kind and loves his seme unconditionally even though his seme is a little sadistic.
The seme loves his uke more then anything else and is over protective and was in love with uke before the uke realised his love for him.
he treasures his uke and sometimes feels like he doesn't deserve such a kawaii uke.
The manga is very well drawn from top to bottom (if you know what I'm saying) , the sex scenes are very well drawn and the ukes expression during sex is drawn perfectly, not too slutty , not too unresponsive just perfect.
Aside from the main story there are also lots of short stories filled with fan service.
2:
Kaeru no prince sama

Aona a socially awkward employee who was very happy with his current job at the Quality store   was transferred to the sales department where his colleagues ridiculed him due to his stuttering, one day while he was having a break down on the roof ...

Aona a socially awkward employee who was very happy with his current job at the Quality store   was transferred to the sales department where his colleagues ridiculed him due to his stuttering, one day while he was having a break down on the roof , Gouzaka the company's star found him and thus after that started following him and no matter what aono did to push him away , he would always find Gouzaka beside him.
Reasons to watch:
This manga will make your day.
It's very warm and fluffy and the seme is very kind and the the uke is very shy but cute non the less.
It's a good manga to make you laugh and fill you with warmth.
3:
Tight rope.

3:Tight rope