Im A Murderer?!?!?!?!

Epilouge

She brought the knife down feeling it hit t he soft skin and make its way to the bone. She loved the shriek of her victems while she dug her knife into them. She laughed phycoticly. She felt a wave of pleasure run through her as she heard the crunching of bones and she twisted the  knife making the victim cry out louder. She laughed again. She knew it was wrong… VERY wrong, but she LOVED it. She embraced her killer side. It was who she was, after all.

She relized the victim was dead already. This time, her victim was 22 year old brad. A rapist and pedofile. She laughed and quietly said “you wont hurt anyone now…”

She made her way down to his basement and wiped the blood onto her black t-shirt.

She opened the wooden basement door to find a young girl, no older then 10 standing there. She bent down a bit, considering how short the girl was. And brushed the hair from her eyes “your safe now…” the girl hugged her. She smiled. “Im scarlet” she spoke soflty to the young girl. “im maddi…” scarlet picked up the girl and walked out of the house sure not to leave any evidence. She opened the door to her apartment and walked in. she set the girl on the couch and turned on some cartoons. “ill get you something to eat…does ramen sound ok maddi?” she smiled as if nothing had happened. Maddi slowly nodded… all she could think was “one day ill be like her…”