1: tell

"Juliana..Please! " her BFF Heaven said to her "h-heaven pl- please please tell the teacher about it..*cough* please just please tell her about it.." juliana said

"No just please!! Don't die!!" Heaven said "even if I'm gone im here with you.."
Juliana said "um excuse me ma'am you have to leave please." Said the doctor

Heaven left and I was still in there its been 3 weeks I've been here listening to the beeping sound of the heart tracker (I don't know what's it called )

Beep...beep....beep..

And it just continues

"So your fine here we will have to leave you here and you have guest in..

"Sweetie were glad your still alive.."  the auntie said

Beep..beep..beep..

There it goes again...

"Atleast your alive my baby angel" the uncle said

I don't know why my mom and dad didn't have to come because dad was arrested for stealing and mom passed out of suicidal and depression

"Atleast im with you auntie" I said to my auntie

"Your dad has something for you before he went to jail" she gave me a card so once I open it,it had a voice clip in it I press the button it said (it will be in filipino though.. but I will give you translation)  "anak kung ang iyong pa rin doon ko makaligtaan panatilihin mo ito bago ka mamatay at gawin po tandaan kung sinasabi ko ito ay is ang aksidente sa pagnanakaw makaligtaan kita magpakailanman anak.." (translation : daughter if your still there I will miss you keep this before you die and please do mind if I say it was an accident in stealing I love you forever daughter.. )

I cried and the tears fell to my dress and the doctor said to my uncle and auntie to leave now..

Beep..beep..beep..beep...............beep...beep........beep.........................

MY heart stopped beating and I got 7 minutes of thinking straight of my mind..

The doctors tried their best on keeping me alive I cried will I was dead so I kept trying holding my tears..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoy it I hope it did or did not made you cry!!

Chapter two awaits!!

Bye cocacola's!