The Beginning Of Us

Hey my name is Kyle! I am 17. Surprising right? A 17 year old guy telling people about a girl he's in love with. I just know I have to do this. Other guys need to know it's okay. It's okay to be with one girl.

Her name is Sarah. She's 16. I really see a future with her. She isn't a cliché beautiful. She has dark hair, brown/green eyes (depending on her mood), and she isn't super skinny, but she's perfect. I have never seen someone as beautiful as her. I have never wanted to be with someone this badly.

Anyway I guess I should tell you how I met her.

I was hanging with the guys at the lake. We were all just goofing off and some of the guys were showing off to the girls that were already there. I was just joking around with my best friend Dale until I saw her pull up. The whole world stopped the moment I looked into her eyes. I never wanted to look away. Then she started smiling. That smile took my breath away. I knew I had to be hers.

I walked up to her car. I opened up the door for her, and smiled while holding my hand out. I had to figure out how to talk to her. Why were no words coming out?

"Hey, why aren't you talking?", I heard her say that and my heart started beating out of control. Her voice was so sweet. I had never heard one that sweet.

"I'm sorry beautiful. I just really didn't know what to say. Your beauty had me stunned.", I was shocked that those words just came out of my mouth. I had never known I could say something like that and mean them.

"You're flirting is honestly really good. And it doesn't sound like it is that fake."

"It's not gorgeous. I have never seen someone this beautiful."

"Thank you, but you're wrong. I am not beautiful. I'm not even pretty."

"Damn girl. You are so wrong. You are the most perfect girl I have ever laid eyes on. I just really wish you could see it yourself. I will try my hardest to show you. Now come on let's hang out. Forget about this lame party at the lake. Let's go."

"Go off with a stranger? You're asking a lot of a girl you just met. I could be a psycho killer. You don't even know my name. I don't even know yours. You could be the psycho killer. But I am Sarah."

"Okay Sarah. My name is Kyle. I want to get to know you even if you are a psycho killer. But I doubt a beautiful girl like you is. Let's go. You can even drive if you don't want to get into my truck. "

"Let's go. I'll trust your driving."

I knew then that this girl was gonna be a handful, but I think she'll be worth it. This will be the start of something new. Little did I know this will be a change to my whole life. Maybe we'll become a thing. I kind of think I have too.