nulla: the introduction

Bruce Wayne was an odd character of the sort; a man whose life heavily relied on parties, whether he was the host or the one in attendance

Either way, all the attention in the room was concentrated on him. Additionally, he was also the man associated with many names.

Bruce Wayne: The Playboy
Bruce Wayne: The Billionaire
Bruce Wayne: The Man of the Hour
Bruce Wayne: The Mystery

And last but not least, the name that he is not – and has never been – excited to have on his seemingly endless portfolio:

Bruce Wayne: The Orphan

Bruce wouldn't necessarily label himself as an "orphan". Did his parents die when he was only at the young age of 10? Yes, yes they did.

But Bruce always had his butler– Bruce always hated that word. It made him feel entitled to something he didn't believe he deserved. Alfred Pennyworth was more than just a butler, after all. He was Bruce's best friend, his mentor, his only father figure. It was merely a coincidence that Alfred only called him by the names "Master Bruce" and, when he was feeling extra fancy, "Master Wayne".

In fact, Bruce could almost say he loved Alfred. Excuse me; that's another word Bruce hates making use of.

He greatly cares for Alfred Pennyworth.

-

Diana Prince was anything but odd

Diana Prince was anything but odd. Like the wings of a dove, she was wonderfully graceful, with her striking Amazonian features and black hair that spoke of elegance and wonders that could not be found in plain sight. She was the epitome of perfection, and if it could be embodied, she was magic.

Only one name could ever match her unique persona:

Diana Prince: The Woman of Wonders

Or, for short:

Diana Prince: The Wonder Woman

Diana had learned to live by this name the world had given her; and she embraced it to its full potential. She lived to see the world during its brightest times, and lived to save it during its darkest. Her schedule, though very slim, was incredibly tight; consisting of her saving the world, living, saving the world, and living some more.

She had become extremely familiar with the world and its people, considering the fact that she spoke hundreds of languages that assisted in her ability to communicate with people all around the world. Despite her endless connections, she knew she had to live by one rule and one rule only, which, also happened to be the most important rule.

Don't get attached.

Attachment lead to caring, and caring lead to eventual intimacy, and almost always, the intimacy ended with the demise of one half of the relationship. Hint: It was never Diana.