One:The Arrival

Rose's POV

  Finally, I arrived it's good to be home. You might be thinking I'm Rose from Blackpink but I'm not my name is just Rose. Actually, my real name is Kim Saehyun and Rose is my nickname because I love roses and it was given by the BTS. I am actually connected to BTS because Kim Tae Hyung is my Oppa.
    Where are my oppas I've been waiting here for an hour and I can hear the fans screaming. Oh yeah, I forgot... They've heard about my arrival. I spotted Taehyung Oppa looking around wearing shades. I pulled my luggage and tapped oppa's shoulder. He turn around and stared at me for a moment. Come on can't he not remember my face.

"Rose? " he questioned and removed his shades.

"Oppa it's me. " I said and removed my hat. He hugged me and he let go.

"Hyung you found her. " I turn around and it was Jungkook. The rest came along and hugged me.

"I can't breathe. " I said and they let go.

"You've grown tall," said Jimin Oppa looking at me from top to bottom.

"Thanks for noticing that oppa. " I said sarcastically.

"Have you been working out? " asked Hoseok Oppa putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Yes of course jogging every day has been on my list. " I said and messed Hoseok oppa's hair. "Come on let's go I don't want to get mobbed. "

  Namjoon Oppa and Jin Oppa pulled my luggage as we follow behind. The guards immediately surrounded us as we go to the parking lot. I sat down in the front seat and the driver sat down next to me starting the engine.
    We arrived in front of the house. I immediately got out of the car and unlock the front door. I quickly went upstairs and open the door of my room. My birthday gifts are here cleanly organized. Most of them are BTS merchandise and shoes. I smiled as I wonder around my room. My room became a BTS major fangirl. My bed has become a BTS logo. Some of their season greeting pictures are displayed. I entered my walk-in closet my jaw almost dropped half of my closet is full of BTS clothes. I really love what they did to my room, especially the boys.

"How's your room? " I turn around to see the person who asked, it was Taehyung Oppa.

"I love it! " I screeched like a fangirl. He laughed and hugged me planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Please don't leave. " Taehyung Oppa whispered.

"Don't worry Oppa I won't. " I said with a comforting smile.

"So don't sign any contracts okay? " said Taehyung Oppa letting go of me.

" Promise Oppa. " I said then smiled. Oppa guided me going to the living and we waited for the pizza and noodles.

"So Rose did you notice your pillow? " asked Namjoon Oppa and smiled mischievously.

"No. " I simply answered. The pizza arrives and so are the noodles I miss this food.

  I went into my room and jumped on my bed. I will pull the blanket and the pillows revealed. This is what Namjoon Oppa was talking about. Each name is written on one pillow. Their stage names are in a beautiful font and their full names are written in a bold font. I pulled the covers over me and fell asleep.

  I sat down on a bench trying to catch my breath. I stood up again and did five rounds. I wonder if my Oppas are awake. I decided to walk back home. Good thing there are few people here. I twisted the door knob and spotted  Jin Oppa cooking. I also spotted Hoseok Oppa taking videos for the ARMY. I gently closed the door behind me and Yoongi Oppa noticed me. I sat down on the couch making Taehyung Oppa startled. Jungkook Oppa came into the room rubbing his sleepiness away from his face. Hoseok Oppa sat beside me to say hi to the ARMY.

"Time to interview," said Hoseok Oppa excitedly. "Let's start with this question?  Who is your bais? "

"Are you kidding me? " I questioned making eye contact with Hoseok Oppa.

"No. Just tell the fellow ARMY. " He answered making a mischievous smile.

"I can't believe I'm going to say this and my Bias is Jungkook. " I answered and smiled at Taehyung Oppa who is behind Hoseok Oppa.

"You traitor," murmured Taehyung Oppa.

"So are the rumors true, you and Jungkook dating? " asked Jimin Oppa.

"And what's your prof? "I asked sympathetically.

"This! " said Namjoon oppa showing me the pictures of me and Jungkook oppa.

"No we're not dating," complained Jungkook.

"So Rose do you like Jungkook? " asked Yoongi oppa tapping my forehead.

"Maybe. " I answered and I quickly got up and run going to my room. That was so close. I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

I paced back in forth around my room. I'm so bored! I quietly close the door behind me and looked downstairs. Hmm... There was no one. Don't tell me they left me alone?! I opened some rooms and there was no one. I opened the last door and saw Yoongi oppa on his bed writing. I sat down beside him and lean on his shoulder.

"Yes, Rose? " Questioned Yoongi oppa.

"I'm just bored. " I said then Yoongi oppa placed his arms around my shoulder.

"Be honest," whispered Yoongi oppa.

"Okay okay, I don't want to be alone. " I complained and Yoongi oppa pulled me closer to him. "Yahh! Oppa you're squeezing me. "

He chuckled then messed up my hair and said, "How did you survive in the other countries? "

I sighed and answered, "My friend is one of the make-up artists so she stayed with me. "

Oppa removed his arm around my shoulder and asked, " Do you still love Jungkook? Be honest in answering my question. "

I placed my hands on my lap and tightly squeezed it digging my nails into my skin. I can't believe I'm going to say it, "Yes Oppa... I still love him. "

He smiled and asked, "Do you still think he loves you?  I mean he has not been talking to you since you arrived. "

I let out a weak smile and answered, "I don't think so... Oppa. "