the beginning of it all.

"Sam are you ready to meet up with your friends" yelled the one and only Severus Snape. "Yeah Snape, i'm coming" I yelled back just as loud to piss him off. But his response surprised me "Since I call you by your first name I think you should just call me Severus Sam" He said calmly but with a hint of happiness in his voice. "Okay sure Severus" I said putting emphases on his name. "So why are you actually meeting up with know-it-all,red head and the annoying brat" Severus said with disgust in his voice. "well i'm not only meeting up with Harry,Ron and Hermione i'm also meeting up with Fred and George to get all our pranking stuff . I only have enough to spend for up till Christmas. The Halloween prank will cost a bunch to." I said with a little regret in my tone. " you do know you should not probably tell me about this Sam considering i am a teacher and all" he said with amusement. "oh shit " i cussed. "Sam language" he all but barked at me. "Fine ,sorry jeez and I thought my past summers where harsh" but I know as soon as I said the words that I had made a mistake. Severus had froze up and started retreating back into the the cold hearted bat of the dungeon. You see I have been with an abusive family ever since I could remember. But Severus had found out and put away his differences with his past which contains HIM. He took me in and basically adopted me but didn't if you know what I mean. I basically didn't go back to the family and spent my holiday with Severus. "Sam your going to be late" Severus shouted but I could tell he was still put off by my previous comment." Hey Severus" I yelled down the stairs from my room which I still haven't left. "yes Sam" he yelled back. "Could i call you Sev" i replied. I didn't get an answer so I think some one he cared about used to call him that because frankly that is the only time he is quiet. I should know because once you break down his walls and actually likes you he is a really fun person. So I guess I better get down to the fire place and that is was to much work. Wait I have an idea. "Hey Sev, could you carry me to the fire place please because you love me so much" I shouted and I heard him sigh and his chair scrape across the floor. Yes I always win LOL. He came huffing into my room and said "can't you just walk down to the fire place like a normal person Sam" . I just looked at him with a look that says do-you-really-expect-me-to-be-normal. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the fire place all while trying and failing to hide a smile. "Why thank you my knight in shinning Armour" I said like a five year old but hey I am not growing up any time soon. "Your welcome fair lady" he said back while grinning like a person that grins a lot.(lol soz couldn't think of what to put) I got down and said to Sev "I guess I will see you back at Hogwarts" and for some reason I felt upset to leave him for a few days because he is the father figure in my life now. "Sam be careful and you know the drill always be with another person and don't I repeat do not go down any alleys" He said with a serious note in his voice that I know not to argue against. My bags were already in the fire place so I just had to step in and chuck the powder down. "Oh and Sam before I forget this is for you it was your mothers and she would want you to have it along with this" he handed me a small black ring box. "I hope your not going to propose Sev" i said then laughed at his face. "Your mother said the same thing when I gave it to her" he said in almost a regrettable voice. Sev never really talks about my mother all I know is that she was in griffindor and that her and Sev were good friends. I opened the box and saw a golden ring with swirls on and little silver and orange gems. In the middle was a big red gem. To put it simply it was beautiful. 

I quickly got out of the fire place and hugged Sev with all I had

I quickly got out of the fire place and hugged Sev with all I had. To put it lightly by the time I let go he was purple in the face. "Thanks Sev it means a lot" I said with emotion in my voice. "You best be going Sam you are already late" he said but I think he was close to tears but I still had one more question and I do not know how he will answer."Sev who was my mother" I asked with uncertainty. "I'll tell you when your older" he said and a tear fell down his face and I was shocked because the only emotions he shows around me are happiness and anger. I got back into the fire place and took a pinch of floo powder and said "Diagaon alley". I was away back to the wiziding wold for another crazy year with my friends but one question kept coming back and that is What is everyone hiding from me.

so add,vote and comment plz.....

  HIM -HER ACTUAL DAD SIRIUS BLACK